Sqlstate[42S02]:

quicklyweb

Question

After upgrading to 3.5.3 i seem to have problems with managing packages , editing packages or adding packages.  My biggest mistajke was not backing up before i have upgraded so  i think i am doomed. Looks like there upgrade script failed to modify some tables :( Oh noes!

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'quickly_blesta.service_changes' doesn't exist on line 124 in /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/lib/model.php 

Printing Stack Trace:

#0 /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)

#1 /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/components/record/record.php(689): Model->query('SELECT * FROM `...', Array)

#2 /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/app/models/service_changes.php(116): Record->fetchAll()

#3 /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(4018): ServiceChanges->getAll('pending', '43')

#4 /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3755): AdminClients->getQueuedServiceChanges('43')

#5 /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->editService()

#6 /home5/quickly/public_html/manage/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/manage/admin/c...')

#7 {main}

6 answers to this question

What version did you upgrade from? That table you're missing was added in v3.5.0-b2. As Licensecart mentioned, make sure you follow the upgrade process completely, and run ~/admin/upgrade in your browser. Afterward, your installation should be working properly.

Also, always backup your installation before an upgrade.

Yeah i ve done that but upgrade is  broken with SQL error. I am not sure how i can correct the issue now. i upgraded from 3.5.1 to 3.5.3 so i am not sure how i managed to miss a database from 3.5.0-b2 :-/

Go into your database, go to the Settings table.

Change: database_version to 3.5.0-b2 and save. Then run /admin/upgrade again.

it might be -b1 and upgrade so if that doesn't work try b1.

What Licensecart described can work, by allowing you to re-run the upgrade script. However, there have been other database changes since that version, so you could end up encountering more SQL errors (e.g. attempting to add fields that already exist).

What is the SQL error you encountered when running the upgrade?

If you're not able to resolve the SQL issue, you may need to manually perform the database upgrades on your installation. i.e., look at the upgrade scripts from /components/upgrades/tasks/ and apply them manually to your database. Make sure to make a backup.