Error Installing Blesta V3.5.3 Free Trial, Sqlstate[Hy000]: General Error: 2014

tonipouk

Question

Hi, I am trying to install a Free Trial version of Blesta V3.5.3 in  our  Ubuntu Linux AWS Amazon server.

I made all the setup of the requirements in the server, and the Blesta Web Wizard installer showed me  the OK "Green Pass" for all as you can see in one of the attached pictures.

In this attached picture I  remove the details for the MySQL data base, but of course that I  added it.

I click in the "install" button below,  and the install process started, and  is here when I  get an  error.

I get this error in screen:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute. on line 130 in /var/www/html/blesta/lib/model.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/blesta/lib/model.php(130): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/blesta/components/upgrades/tasks/upgrade3_0_0_a4.php(81): Model->query('ALTER TABLE `cl...')
#2 /var/www/html/blesta/components/upgrades/tasks/upgrade3_0_0_a4.php(52): Upgrade3_0_0A4->alterCustomFields()
#3 /var/www/html/blesta/components/upgrades/upgrades.php(226): Upgrade3_0_0A4->process('alterCustomFiel...')
#4 /var/www/html/blesta/components/upgrades/upgrades.php(75): Upgrades->processObject(Object(Upgrade3_0_0A4), NULL)
#5 /var/www/html/blesta/app/controllers/install.php(424): Upgrades->start('3.0.0-a3', NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/blesta/lib/dispatcher.php(111): Install->process()
#7 /var/www/html/blesta/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/blesta/install...')
#8 {main}

I checked and 94 tables were created  well in the MySQL Data Base that I provided in the previous step.

Can someone tell me what is going wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks for all.

post-11459-0-98502400-1444128415_thumb.p

post-11459-0-70366100-1444128462_thumb.p

1 answer to this question