Provide Tooltips For Package Options

yngens

Ubersmith have excellent tooltip options for any product and add-on package like shown for the end-users in the attached screenshot:

post-10451-0-72264400-1445886414_thumb.p

On the contrary Blesta doesn't allow to add any explanatory notices which would help end-users to take their decision. I really wanted to add something like 

Every plan comes with one IP-address by default. However, because some registrars require two different IP addresses for registering custom nameservers using your domain name, you might want to order additional IP-addresses.

but after trying different approaches I failed to do so and now my configurable option looks like this:

post-10451-0-68736900-1445886648_thumb.p

Really isn't helpful much for the to the end-users :(

• 4 weeks later...

How does ubersmith allow these to be configured?  I can see this as being useful, and the information could be displayed in a tooltip or other information section depending on the order template.

During creation of order form... you can select to enable a tooltip for each one, and you input the data there at the order form creation wizard.