Addition Of Option To Client State List

MDHMatt

I know it may sound silly but can you by any chance add West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire to the default list of available locations for client state. I mean you have North Yorkshire in the list! I have just a couple of clients not sure what to put and its looks odd when sending out bills. Having to tell Clients to put Leeds or Bradford or which ever town nearest just seems silly especially when you get bills addressed like this;

someone

some company

11 streetname

Leeds

Leeds GB,

Post Code

If i were to be really picky id say to remove the City names from the list and just have the County names as most people in uk will use the City box for the city

I know it may sound silly but can you by any chance add West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire to the default list of available locations for client state. I mean you have North Yorkshire in the list! I have just a couple of clients not sure what to put and its looks odd when sending out bills. Having to tell Clients to put Leeds or Bradford or which ever town nearest just seems silly especially when you get bills addressed like this;

someone

some company

11 streetname

Leeds

Leeds GB,

Post Code

If i were to be really picky id say to remove the City names from the list and just have the County names as most people in uk will use the City box for the city

Blesta use the ISO details so you can just use their plugin to edit the states: https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/1-States&Countries

So I'm closing as it's not a bug.