[Multicraft] Button To Accept Eula

asobiek

Question

Hello,

I am working on my own hosting company run with Blesta and Multicraft. Everything works flawlessly except I have to force users to login to Multicraft to accept the game's EULA. This is fine for advanced users but difficult for clients who just want a turn-key server. I would like to place a button on the actions page that will accept the EULA upon clicking it. I looked into the Multicraft API and there is no option for this yet. Is there some work around I can do or will this feature be added in an update?

Thanks,

Alex Sobiek

4 answers to this question

Hello,

I am working on my own hosting company run with Blesta and Multicraft. Everything works flawlessly except I have to force users to login to Multicraft to accept the game's EULA. This is fine for advanced users but difficult for clients who just want a turn-key server. I would like to place a button on the actions page that will accept the EULA upon clicking it. I looked into the Multicraft API and there is no option for this yet. Is there some work around I can do or will this feature be added in an update?

Thanks,

Alex Sobiek

That's the same on every panel, even CraftSRV you can't seem to start a VPS without editing the file in the file manager.

That's the same on every panel, even CraftSRV you can't seem to start a VPS without editing the file in the file manager.

The thing that is going to bug me is there is a button on the Multicraft panel itself to accept the EULA. I was just wondering if there was an API option available yet or if someone else knew another way to do it. 

I would like to place a button on the actions page that will accept the EULA upon clicking it. I looked into the Multicraft API and there is no option for this yet. Is there some work around I can do or will this feature be added in an update?

This would be a better question to ask Multicraft. If their API supports this behavior in the future then we can make it available in Blesta.