Option To Allow Customers To Be Able To Setup Their Own Theme?

MineHarvest66

Allow clients to change their client area theme? Have you had any requests from customers for that?

Thanks you for checking into my feature thread. Yes your are right on the "money" but no since I haven't opened my "doors" yet (hopefully soon though). BUT I figured to bring this up in advance so when it needed/wanted it could possibly be already implemented or hopefully at least in the process of being so. 

we have played with this in a private website with blesta . naja7host has made the code for us , and the clients can select wich colors of the theme they want .

i think changing the theme completely is not supported by blesta core . but you can use a jquery to switch colors of the theme .

i think changing the theme completely is not supported by blesta core . 

Actually it is possible to switch themes but only use one at time and only on the admin end because of that. I am suggesting for instance.. 

Customer A would prefer Blesta Blue and so be able to change to that  

Customer B would prefer Booty and be able to change to that while Customer A have his/her Blesta Blue to him/his self. 

At this current time the admin nor the customer can make this happens.