Database Structure

limitstudios

Question

Hi all,

I have a web development client that has their own in-house billing system for web-hosting but it has now become too much for them to support and maintain. I am planning to recommend Blesta to them and they ideally want to migrate as much data as possible from their current system into Blesta.

I was wondering if there is any documentation on the Blesta database structure that I can look at in order to see what data we can map into Blesta so I can provide what we can/cannot migrate into the Blesta database.

5 answers to this question

I would personally recommend you look at the import scripts and change one to your needs?

/plugins/import_manager/components/migrators/blesta/2.5/

/plugins/import_manager/components/migrators/whmcs/5.2/

Otherwise I'd check: http://source-docs.blesta.com/index.html and https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Overview they are the best places for developers.

You can have a look at the DB schema, blesta/components/upgrade/schema.sql

That is the v3.0 schema, which doesn't contain any of the upgrades since that point.

I was wondering if there is any documentation on the Blesta database structure that I can look at in order to see what data we can map into Blesta so I can provide what we can/cannot migrate into the Blesta database.

We don't provide documentation on the database schema, but you can certainly install a trial and view its structure.