Duplicating Orders

multibyte

Question

Good morning all, 

Having a problem with Blesta, we recently migrated our systems from one server to another both with the same setup. 

My problem is when i purchase a package to test, it takes me threw all of the stages and then when I click the button to transfer me to the payment / contact screen I get a Chrome Error telling me no information has been received. 

I then after receiving the error logged into my admin account where i can see 2 orders (2 x invoices and 2 x pending services) both with exact same details.

I then tried manually activating one of them ~(after deleting the other) and got the same no information received, the strange thing is if I click the back button it activates the package. 

- Things I have tried:- 

- Clearing my basket

- I have double checked my new Cpanel details and edited the cpanel extended module with the details

- Tried with different packages. 

Currently running 3.6.1 

Thanks in advance for all of your help. 

9 answers to this question

Sorry I meant the account has been deleted no trace or crons

oh ok :) so I'm not sure why then mate. Never heard of duplicate orders and when someone normally has two things at once it's either a cron issue or someone double clicking the button.