Rename Payment Gateway

PPYRO

Question

Hi

I recently switched from WHMCS to Blesta (Blesta is awesome!) but I want to change a few things with the checkout on it.

I've disabled the ordering module as I want to manually put in clients, this is because I use it to charge for hosting for customers I build websites for meaning I have no need for the public to be able to order.

At checkout it says "PayPal Payments Standard" "Offline Payment" and "Credit Card".

Is there a way to rename "Credit Card" to "Credit / Debit Card" and "PayPal Payments Standard" to "PayPal"?

This is because the gateway I am using for cards supports both credit and debit so I need to put it as both.

Thanks a lot, looking forward to your reply.

5 answers to this question

You have to un-install the plugin, and edit the plugin to change the name in the language file, then re-install.

I'm using Stripe which uses the default Credit Card thing (I think, I'm new to Blesta).

What file specifically do I edit?

Thanks

rregarding to this post , i better to change the way gateway name is associated with the gateway info , i suggest to get the gateway name from language file and not from database . we have already talked about this in several time in multi-language posts . a quick fix for this is already posted here

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5064-convert-gateways-names-to-multi-languages/

is a simple fix and and has any relation with other function, as is just a display name  .

the same with getInstalledMerchant() , getInstalledNonmerchant() , getAllInstalledNonmerchant() .

i hope this can be implemented .