Universal Module

Kurogane

I'm not sure if is a bug but when you create service option and have multiple options in "select" not store the option.

How to reproduce it

- Create a form and enable "Require Manual Review and Approval of All Orders"

- Create a Service Options:

Label: name

Name: label_name

Type: Select

Value: test:Test|test2:Test2|test3:Test3|test4:Test4

- Now order the package and select Test3 (can you select whatever but not Test)

- When you order it, go to pending and click manage the package you order it,

- In the Field "name" you will see the service options we create it.

- You will see the option is selected as default Test and not test3 we selected in order form

Also other problem, i'm not sure how is work really, i not understand what is the differences between the option hidden and secret anyways, when you select secret in admin side and the same when click manage there is not display secret field

I was not able to duplicate the issue. When I go to manage the pending service, the correct drop-down options are selected for me.

Can anyone else duplicate this behavior?

Also other problem, i'm not sure how is work really, i not understand what is the differences between the option hidden and secret anyways, when you select secret in admin side and the same when click manage there is not display secret field

The "Secret" field is only used for notifications as mentioned in the documentation. If you want the field to be displayed to just admins, you should use "Hidden".

Now i think i find the issue, the problem is in the value field.

I have setup this.

test:Test|
test2:Test2|
test3:Test3|
test4:Test4

I setup that because is more readable when you have a lot items

test:Test|test2:Test2|test3:Test3|test4:Test4

With this i not have issue but is hard to read with multiple items

So the problem is they way to work is put all inline for not have the issue i face. I'm not sure if you considerate this a bug or a feature to add.

I see. It looks like the new line is added into the value, so the value is "\ntest3" rather than just "test3".

I'd be curious if you placed the new line before the pipe delimiter, would it work correctly then? Areturn statement apart of the label, I imagine, should be irrelevant.

e.g.

test:Test
|test2:Test2
|test3:Test3
|test4:Test4

In any case, the options should be set inline. No extra white space (new lines, spaces, etc.).

I imagine it could be desirable for some to have a value start with a space, end with a space, or consist of only a space.

e.g.

test:Test| :Space|test2:Test2

However, I'd be fine with ignoring white space before and after values and labels, so

e.g.

test:Test|
test2 :Test2 |
 test3 : Test3 |
 te st4 : Test4

would be equivalent to:

test:Test|test2:Test2|test3:Test3|te st4:Test4

That behavioral improvement would have to be added. I'm curious what others think.