Easiest Way To Redirect 'empty Cart'

evolvewh

Question

Right now I'm seeing that if a customer clicks 'empty cart' for whatever reason, they are taken back to a domain screen or if they click 'Skip, order other items', they are routed to the main package group that they were last looking at.

I would like to send them to the portal (where they will see every package group) in case they were looking at Comodo for example and decided they now wanted to purchase a Geotrust or they were looking at Shared Hosting and now they want to look at Managed VPS, etc. Bottom line is that I want them to see all packages / services available. Not just a single group.

Has anyone thought about this or do you have a suggestion on how to easily update the link for 'Empty Cart'? Maybe it's simple and I just haven't looked into it enough.

2 answers to this question

Heh, this is something I was thinking about too, but a bit differently. Options are good :) 

If a cart is empty, redirect to the main page (or to cart, depending on what the admin wants to do)

If someone wants to add a new product/service, redirect to the site (or cart)

Some sites, are better laid out for services than a cart is.