Several Environments

bormo

Question

Hi Folks,

I think to buy Blesta licence to customize the system for Online Learning billing. Several questions - 

1. I didn't find how much is for additional company on same install for each type of Licence.

2. Since I'll work a lot on customization, I need kind of DEV, ST and PR environments, how it can be done? The workflow will be following - I use DEV to create a change, then I refresh ST from PR, then apply change to ST, and if OK, I'll  apply it to PR. May I have DEV and ST with no licence?

3. May I use invoicing without setting Blesta products/packages? Workflow is following - once Customer clicks "buy" he redirects to invoice page with "create account/login", pays the invoice and once payment processed, Blesta calls my func to activate the course.

4. Blesta login - how can I use it for Customer page? With translation of Customer ID?

Thank you

Bormo

5 answers to this question

Hi Folks,

I think to buy Blesta licence to customize the system for Online Learning billing. Several questions - 

1. I didn't find how much is for additional company on same install for each type of Licence.

2. Since I'll work a lot on customization, I need kind of DEV, ST and PR environments, how it can be done? The workflow will be following - I use DEV to create a change, then I refresh ST from PR, then apply change to ST, and if OK, I'll  apply it to PR. May I have DEV and ST with no licence?

3. May I use invoicing without setting Blesta products/packages? Workflow is following - once Customer clicks "buy" he redirects to invoice page with "create account/login", pays the invoice and once payment processed, Blesta calls my func to activate the course.

4. Blesta login - how can I use it for Customer page? With translation of Customer ID?

Thank you

Bormo

1. monthly additional company license is $5 a month owned licenses it is $90 onetime.

2. Sorry first of all you cannot run blesta without a license I could be wrong and either paul(blesta developer) or licensecart(blesta reseller) could tell you more on that but usually you have to have a license for each blesta install and each addon company.

3. yes have you seen https://licensecart.com/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/279/how-can-i-sell-a-product-without-a-module/11/ while that is possible you might need a custom developed module for that to tie into your system to "provision" the services

4. ah you don't? as when they login they go to a client portal in blesta that shows them that? like I said either paul(blesta developer) or licensecart(blesta reseller) could tell you more on that as I am not sure on that.

Thank you Paul and Timnboys,

So am I understood correct - I need to create hooks on following Blesta Events:

1. Customer added - to add a record to Provisioning block

2. Order paid - to open an access for the Customer to the Training

But if I use 1 month subscription, may I  create a hook on expiration? Once expired in Blesta, it triggers a func to expire it in Provisioning.

Thank you

Bormo