Release 3.0.1

Cody

Version 3.0.1 is now available. You can download it at https://account.blest...er/client_main/.

This is a patch release that corrects issues with 3.0.0.

Patching Blesta

See Patching Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Release Notes - Blesta Core - Version 3.0.1

## Version 3.0.1
2013-08-21

### Bug
* [CORE-658] - The State field is not set correctly when selecting to copy information from an existing contact
* [CORE-659] - Calendar delete event action not using POST
* [CORE-660] - Modules delete action not using POST
* [CORE-661] - Managing service produces undefined property $PackageGroups
* [CORE-662] - PayPal Payments Standard: Error message "The form token is invalid" is displayed when a client returns to Blesta from processing payment
* [CORE-663] - Download Plugin: Changing permissions to publicly available reverts to must be logged in
* [CORE-664] - Legacy nonmerchant gateway subscription incompatibility
* [CORE-665] - Setting/unsetting encryption key affects private_key for all companies in system
* [CORE-667] - Username error occurs when attempting to set a client's username back to their email address
* [CORE-668] - PayPal Payments Standard: Payment validation field, "business", may not always be included in the gateway response, causing the transaction to remain pending
* [CORE-669] - cPanel Module: Can't add a server when using a reseller user, only root
* [CORE-671] - Themes do not save the change back to the default theme
* [CORE-672] - Editing an addon service whose package is unlimited complains of quantity available
* [CORE-678] - Available service add-ons display all standard package group packages if there are no addon packages
* [CORE-679] - Import Manager: Imports all module accounts with the same module row
* [CORE-680] - Enabling GeoIP causes error due to missing mbstring extension
* [CORE-681] - Invoice padding settings displayed but not supported
* [CORE-682] - Check if installed by verifying Blesta.database_info config is set
* [CORE-683] - Missing template parse check when editing email templates
* [CORE-684] - Invalid tags result in blank email
* [CORE-685] - Support Plugin: Adding a staff note counts the staff member as the last replier
* [CORE-687] - Listing gateways may attempt to load files that being with '.'
* [CORE-689] - Incorrect date format on invoices created from adding a service
* [CORE-691] - Order Plugin: Invalid custom field ID error
* [CORE-693] - Editing contact Country/State fails to update view after saving

---

Went smooth!

At what point are we going to be able to do the updates from within Blesta itself.  At the moment, it is a bit of a pain as you have to be logged in, download the patch/package, upload it to the server, unzip, then run install.

Can't wait until I can do this all from within Blesta itself and thus save a lot of time.

Went smooth!

At what point are we going to be able to do the updates from within Blesta itself.  At the moment, it is a bit of a pain as you have to be logged in, download the patch/package, upload it to the server, unzip, then run install.

Can't wait until I can do this all from within Blesta itself and thus save a lot of time.

+1

Went smooth!

I don't believe we will be able to do this until in the future maybe 3.5 or something as that itself is a big project and they are working on the main modules :) however I believe it will be automatic and maybe we can select which files to update which have been edited.

Eg:

I don't need to update the clientarea template if there is no changes as it would overwrite my one, etc.

• 4 months later...

upgrade went well as all of them have. There will be options for stable release, or beta. It's not a super high priority right now, because there are other features more heavily requested, I don't need to update the clientarea template if there is no changes as it would overwrite my one, etc.

upgrade went well as all of them have. There will be options for stable release, or beta. It's not a super high priority right now, because there are other features more heavily requested, I don't need to update the clientarea template if there is no changes as it would overwrite my one, etc.

You might want to upgrade to 3.0.7.