Couple of billing type questions
ok thanks to Paul got this working last night on my installation..
I have a couple of questions if anyone can suggest ?
1) We bill most of our clients via direct debit. Is there a way I can create a payment method, so the invoices are raised by blesta, and it is assumed they are automatically paid instantly, but then a week later when i get my bank report I can manually tell blesta that x client payment did not go through, so it then sends a new invoice / reminder with credit card / paypal billing ?
2) Is it possible to set a activation / start date for each client as they are added ? we do all of our billing on the 1st of the month, and dont want invoices raised at other times through the month.
3) when i go to "invoice customization" i get the error "WARNING: invoices/ is not writable. Files can not be uploaded." - im assuming this is something I have incorrectly done at install time, any ideas ?
4) how easy is it to modify the browse clients page so that instead of / in addition to the "company" field, it would display a custom field ? also how easy would it be to have a button next to each customer which launches a telnet / putty application with a link to that customer modem ?
5) can the invoice template be modified to display Gross / VAT / NET ?
any input would be greatly appreciated. so far it looks great, will keep playing.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|30 day billing cycles, tiered pricing, prorated tier upgrade invoices||Satori2010||Pre-Sale Questions||1||03-26-2010 06:36 AM|
|Questions before purchase ...||mevedo||Pre-Sale Questions||2||03-22-2010 04:28 PM|
|Project Management module + some questions||rhbkweb||Pre-Sale Questions||1||02-08-2010 04:24 PM|
|Few Questions||danisgood||Pre-Sale Questions||3||01-24-2010 08:10 PM|