Developers, see Advanced Invoice Customization for advanced customization techniques.
Invoice Design and Customization
Invoice Customization was added in v2.1.
Invoices can be customized with your logo, company name, company address, your terms, and your invoice layout background. These may all be easily changed from [Settings] > [Billing/Payment Settings] > [Invoice Customization].
- Note: Only a logo or a company name/address may be displayed on an invoice. All images must be in PNG format with no alpha transparency.
- Note: If your logo or background image does not appear in the invoice PDF we recommend trying to save it again in Photoshop as Save for Web & Devices, selecting the PNG-24 Preset, and unchecking Transparency.
Changing the Look and Feel
- Navigate to /templates/argentum/psd/ of your Blesta installation.
- Open invoices.psd and edit.
- For version 2.1 or greater: Save changes to your computer and upload this background in [Settings] > [Billing/Payment Settings] > [Invoice Customization].
- For all other versions: Save your changes as invoice-pdf.png to /templates/argentum/images/
- Note: Photoshop is required to edit invoices.psd. If you do not have Photoshop you may edit invoice-pdf.png instead.
Displaying VATIN/Tax ID on Invoices
- Navigate to [Settings] > [Taxes] > [Basic Tax Settings]
- Enter your VATIN/Tax ID where specified, and save your changes.
- Note: Your VATIN/Tax ID will only be displayed on invoices that include tax.