April 06, 2012 | Posted by Paul
Cody posted an article last week on Software Licensing, which I found amazing. Be sure to check it out if you haven’t already.
This week I’ve got another video, and it’s all about options available for invoices. There are many improvements in v3 when it comes to invoices, so I thought you might like to see what we’ve got cookin.
- Two all newly designed invoice templates available.
- Invoice formats are now available. Add a prefix, suffix, and/or the year to invoice numbers.
- Set or change the next invoice number anytime.
- Have invoice numbers increment 1 at a time or in multiples, ie Invoice # 5, 7, 9.
- Pad invoices to a specific length, ie Invoice # 00001, or xxxx1.
- Add your logo, a background image, and company name and address to invoices.
- US Letter, and A4 paper sizes now supported.
- A PAID watermark can now be displayed on paid invoices.
Invoices are flexible yet simple, fully internationalized, clean, and they print beautifully. I’m really happy with the changes we’ve made to invoices since 2.x and I hope you are too!
The video is below, as usual you can make the video full screen, and be sure to turn on your sound.