Subdomain Url

Daniel B

Question

So I installed blesta at subdomain.mydomain.com, and if I go directly there it works just fine.  However, for some reason it's still not working on other pages.

for example subdomain.mydomain.com/client/login shows a 500 error.  Is there something else that needs to be changed that I'm missing?

I changed the hostname in the control panel to the subdomain.

13 answers to this question

That's what I feared...I've been liking interworx...but there are a few tiny little things that keep popping up that's tempting me to go back to cpanel :(.

Thanks for the help though!

That's the only issue I found with InterWorx myself mate, you could try this mate

on the .htaccess put this:

RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php

If that works please tell me please :D

It's working just fine if I go to the login page via mydomain/subdomain/client/login is the strange part (about the 500 error...it's not "really" a 500 error because it's actually still working, just doesn't like the subdomain for some reason).

Using Interworx...trying to at least.

Error seems to be "Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace."

Seems like that error would be caused by an .htaccess error. File looks fine to me, even reuploaded a new one and same result.

It's working just fine if I go to the login page via mydomain/subdomain/client/login is the strange part (about the 500 error...it's not "really" a 500 error because it's actually still working, just doesn't like the subdomain for some reason).

Using Interworx...trying to at least.

Error seems to be "Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace."

Seems like that error would be caused by an .htaccess error. File looks fine to me, even reuploaded a new one and same result.

Yeah I see :) It's something to do with InterWorx, I had that issue. That's why I now use /billing/

The thing that's weird is me, Brett and Paul couldn't find out why.

lol, adding that one simple line fixed it :) (RewriteBase /)

At least on first inspection, haven't check ALL the links yet.

Oh can you for me please and then we can report this to Paul to add to the docs :) and Thanks mate I know what to tell my customers haha 

well, seems like everything works to me...checked quite a few things and haven't seen an issue.  It's a mostly new install though so I don't have any packages setup yet...so that's the one thing I can't check.  I'm going to assume they work too though since everything else seems to.

Good enough for me haha thanks for the confirmation mate :)