Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'restricted package'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • News
    • The Lounge
  • Community
    • Pre-Sales Questions
    • Support
    • The Marketplace
    • Contribute
    • Show Off
    • Feature Requests
    • Bugs
    • Contests
  • Developer Corner
    • General
    • Extensions
  • BlestaStore's Forum
  • BlestaStore's BlestaCMS
  • BlestaStore's Resellers
  • BlestaStore's BlestaForums
  • BlestaStore's Promotions
  • CubeData's Official Announcements From CubeData
  • CubeData's Peer Support
  • CubeData's Resellers
  • ModulesGarden Club's Topics
  • Blesta Addons's Topics

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Wire


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. I am posting this "solution" (bug?) in case anyone else had my issue. I realize there are previous threads about this here, here, and here (for example) but I didn't want to further hijack or necro their threads as neither involved NameSilo. In my case, I am using the NameSilo module(s) I tried both the original and the fork: https://github.com/NETLINK/Blesta-Namesilo https://github.com/mrrsm/Blesta-Namesilo I ended up using the latter because it dynamically pulls all the valid TLD's that NameSilo currently supports I did not test any other Domain Registration modules. Issue: It ALWAYS generates a "That domain name is not supported." and does not show the TLD under "Check Domain Availability" Solution: it was because I (intentionally) set the Package as a "Restricted" package -- it simply does not work with the NameSilo Blesta modules(s). Once the Package is set to to "Active", it works. I followed Paul's documentation about "Selling Domains" to the letter I did not find documentation or posts stating that Domains couldn't be Restricted Packages. The documentation simply says "'Active' is the default, 'Inactive', and 'Restricted' are also available." I actually did want to use the module as a Restricted Package to only some existing customers I used "Set Packages" prior to testing the Order so that the appropriate user(s) had access to it I only have a "Domain Package Group" selected and not "Package Group" selected as suggested here. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...