Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'that domain name is not supported'.
Found 1 result
I am posting this "solution" (bug?) in case anyone else had my issue. I realize there are previous threads about this here, here, and here (for example) but I didn't want to further hijack or necro their threads as neither involved NameSilo. In my case, I am using the NameSilo module(s) I tried both the original and the fork: https://github.com/NETLINK/Blesta-Namesilo https://github.com/mrrsm/Blesta-Namesilo I ended up using the latter because it dynamically pulls all the valid TLD's that NameSilo currently supports I did not test any other Domain Registration modules. Issue: It ALWAYS generates a "That domain name is not supported." and does not show the TLD under "Check Domain Availability" Solution: it was because I (intentionally) set the Package as a "Restricted" package -- it simply does not work with the NameSilo Blesta modules(s). Once the Package is set to to "Active", it works. I followed Paul's documentation about "Selling Domains" to the letter I did not find documentation or posts stating that Domains couldn't be Restricted Packages. The documentation simply says "'Active' is the default, 'Inactive', and 'Restricted' are also available." I actually did want to use the module as a Restricted Package to only some existing customers I used "Set Packages" prior to testing the Order so that the appropriate user(s) had access to it I only have a "Domain Package Group" selected and not "Package Group" selected as suggested here. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks