How does Blesta handle usernames? (had problem w/ service activation)

sunrisepro

Question

Yesterday a new client had trouble buying hosting as she was using capital letters in the domain name. Once that was resolved, she was able to buy hosting & pay the pro-rated invoice. I assumed that the service had been activated but this time it had not. When I tried to manually activate, it said the username was already in use but I don't have any other client with that username (in WHM or Blesta). Does Blesta somehow 'remember' incomplete purchase attempts, including username?

Ideally I can avoid this in the future by providing a message to customers on the order form to use lowercase letters - how can I do that?

3 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, sunrisepro said:

Yesterday a new client had trouble buying hosting as she was using capital letters in the domain name. Once that was resolved, she was able to buy hosting & pay the pro-rated invoice. I assumed that the service had been activated but this time it had not. When I tried to manually activate, it said the username was already in use but I don't have any other client with that username (in WHM or Blesta). Does Blesta somehow 'remember' incomplete purchase attempts, including username?

Ideally I can avoid this in the future by providing a message to customers on the order form to use lowercase letters - how can I do that?

No blesta dosent remeber incomplete order but blesta check is there same user name on cpanel server before add account..and since it exist it can't be provisioned.

Resolution;

Uncheck "use module" checkbox before add service,just set same user name/password as she used...problem is because in blesta there is no that account but it exist on cpanel server..so just set same user/pass and add it without module provisioning