Resellerclub modules is not supported by default

izzatz

Question

Hello blestanians,

The way I understand blesta is not supporting resellerclub module by default. That means I can't edit nameserver from blesta. The way to achieve this is by installing the modules here, https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/32-LogicBoxes Extended by that I need to fork additional cost ($49.99) for the licence. Correct?

Does this module support account sync between resellerclub to blesta and vice versa?

Same goes to cpanel account handling. I need to install the cpanel module. Does it have a batch import feature?

11 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Licensecart said:

and what system was you using before?

WHMCS with resellerclub mod

3 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

this info is not correct , you can edit nameserver from default module in blesta .

Is it? Why I can't see that features in demo? There is no panel for domain management.

10 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

you should first install the module, then add your reseller club info , then add domain, then in manage service you will see a tabs for the name servers .

this is what I mentioned earlier. it is not supported by default right? you need to install it separately. and the module is not free. i need to fork out additional money for it

10 hours ago, Licensecart said:

why not import over using the importer?

are you talking about the built in feature or do i need that paid module to do that?

3 minutes ago, izzatz said:

this is what I mentioned earlier. it is not supported by default right? you need to install it separately. and the module is not free. i need to fork out additional money for it

are you talking about the built in feature or do i need that paid module to do that?

Blesta has a WHMCS importer build in.