Blesta site access

Chadutz

Question

6 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Licensecart said:

depends on the control panel you use.

Hi and thanks for the reply. I use cPanel on a self managed server with root access so no issue with copying files and/or folders. I assume it is advised to copy the content of the blesta folder to the root? I have done that and I do have in PHP the correct root_web_folder (/home/username/public_html/ however I keep getting 404's and the root is not accessible but all only accessible through domain.com/blesta. Attached is my file structure.... What do I miss?

Chad

filesstructure.jpg

1 hour ago, Licensecart said:

You'll have to zip the files up and move them to the other account. Then backup the db and export it on the other account.

You are misreading. I just need to move the files from the 'besta-directory" to the root directory (public_html). I have done that and I do have in the database the correct root_web_folder (/home/username/public_html/ ) but still not working (404) see my previous message

1 hour ago, Chadutz said:

You are misreading. I just need to move the files from the 'besta-directory" to the root directory (public_html). I have done that and I do have in the database the correct root_web_folder (/home/username/public_html/ ) but still not working (404) see my previous message

we can help you to identify the issue , but we need access to your blesta installation , is you agree open a ticket in our blesta support system and i will try to help you in this issue.