Change products between TheSSLStore modules

hpno

Question

I just upgraded Blesta from 3.6.2 to 4.0.1. There are several active SSL certificates using this module: 

In Blesta 4.0.1, it includes a new TheSSLStore module:

• TheSSLStore Module (ver 1.3.0)
  • Author: The SSL Store
  • Sell SSL Certificates using this module.

So, the question is how to move the SSL from the old module to the new one. I have created products, put them into the same group, but when clicking to Manage link, next to the SSL in each customer, there is still no option for "upgrade / downgrade". The box only shows the SSL products using the old module.

Any help please?

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

the upgrade/downgrade only is allowed for the same module, so no option to change them.

we have found a way to change them with a helper plugin, this plugin we have developed to be compatible with all the core module, we have success to make it work, we have migrated from the old sslstore to the new sslstore, from Proxmox to Virtualizor Extended (custom module from us), some client has migrated from universal module to a custom module.

the plugin is for experimental use only, you can PM me or contact us in our website to talk about the service.