Coupon setup?

Aphiso

Question

Hello, I was just wondering if it is possible to configure the coupons to charge a flat price? Say for instance I was running a shared hosting promo and wanted to charge $2 for the first month no matter what shared package is selected. Is it possible to configure it this way?

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Aphiso said:

Hello, I was just wondering if it is possible to configure the coupons to charge a flat price? Say for instance I was running a shared hosting promo and wanted to charge $2 for the first month no matter what shared package is selected. Is it possible to configure it this way?

Yes, you can , in coupon add, select type Amount instead of percent, and select " Apply when service is added only " .

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

Yes, you can , in coupon add, select type Amount instead of percent, and select " Apply when service is added only " .

So then I would need to create separate coupons for each plan correct? Because the 'Amount' setting just specifies how much to subtract from an orders total.

If I wanted it to charge the user $2 for the first month regardless of what plan they selected, is it possible to do with a single coupon code? Or would I just have to make different coupons for each plan?