uable to add image in ticket system

mukesh

Question

12 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Paul said:

How are you creating the file? FTP? Sounds like you don't have permissions to it. Try setting it to 777 and try again.

i create folder via ssh

and 755 permission not working

when i changed to 777 than its working

and i attached screenshot in ticket system

That's not adding but attaching :) can you check that your uploads folder is correct please:

outside Public_html there should be a uploads folder if not it's in your public_html and needs to be moved.

That should be 777 or 700.
inside that you should have a 1 folder this is your company 1.

inside that you should have a support_manager_files folder. Also check the settings: Settings > System > General > Uploads folder

On 7/15/2017 at 5:31 PM, Licensecart said:

That's not adding but attaching :) can you check that your uploads folder is correct please:

outside Public_html there should be a uploads folder if not it's in your public_html and needs to be moved.

That should be 777 or 700.
inside that you should have a 1 folder this is your company 1.

inside that you should have a support_manager_files folder. Also check the settings: Settings > System > General > Uploads folder

already out side...

unable to attached image.png

Make sure your uploads directory exists and is defined under Settings > System > General: Uploads Directory.

Some tips:

- The uploads directory should be above your document root or public_html directory so that it's not accessible directly via the web.
- A common path to the uploads directory would be something like: **/home/user/uploads/** 
- Make sure the uploads directory is writable by your web server and cron users. 755 permissions are usually sufficient, but you may need to set it to 777
- Inside the uploads directory, you should have a directory called 1 (for the company ID), and system.
- Plugins typically create their own directories within your company ID directory, but you may need to create them manually.

These are the directories you should have under uploads:

└── uploads
    ├── 1
    │   ├── download_files
    │   ├── invoices
    │   ├── mass_mailer_files
    │   └── support_manager_files
    └── system

11 hours ago, Paul said:

Make sure your uploads directory exists and is defined under Settings > System > General: Uploads Directory.

Some tips:

- The uploads directory should be above your document root or public_html directory so that it's not accessible directly via the web.
- A common path to the uploads directory would be something like: **/home/user/uploads/** 
- Make sure the uploads directory is writable by your web server and cron users. 755 permissions are usually sufficient, but you may need to set it to 777
- Inside the uploads directory, you should have a directory called 1 (for the company ID), and system.
- Plugins typically create their own directories within your company ID directory, but you may need to create them manually.

These are the directories you should have under uploads:

└── uploads
    ├── 1
    │   ├── download_files
    │   ├── invoices
    │   ├── mass_mailer_files
    │   └── support_manager_files
    └── system

under 1 download_files and support_manager_files  both are missing

and system also

Just now, mukesh said:

i create folder via ssh

and 755 permission not working

when i changed to 777 than its working

and i attached screenshot in ticket system

Ok good, so it's working now? I thought it was not allowing you to change the permissions to 777. 777 is probably necessary because your web server runs as a different user than your FTP/cPanel user. Should be fine as long as your uploads directory is above your document root.