ahughes

WHMCS to Blesta

Question

Hello,

I'm looking to move over from WHMCS to Blesta and do a full migration of current WHMCS data. I need to know if the following are supported in Blesta please!

• G2A Payment Gateway
  • Stripe Payment Token Gateway - including current recurring agreements
  • Existing PayPal IPN recurring payment profiles
  • Full TCAdmin support, which includes:
    • Marrying up the product ID with the TCAdmin billing ID (automatically when importing) as WHMCS has a product IT which matches what's in TCAdmin
    • Hostname, Public Password, Private Password, Location, Slots, CPU Priority, Default Port Options
    • SSO between Blesta and TCAdmin
  • Multicraft Support, which includes:
    • Marrying up the Server ID into the customers Blesta Product ID
    • Full Multicraft support (creation/suspension/termination/jar etc)
  • Ability to have promotional codes for specific product options, ie.
    • We have server player slots priced, and locations at $0 - we want it so that when a particular location is chosen, it can have a discount in % applied to the overall product price.
  • Knowledge Base import from WHMCS
  • Support Tickets and full data import from WHMCS
  • Theme integration 

Thanks!

11 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, ahughes said:

I can't test half of what I asked, I've also emailed sales with zero response.

when did you? @Paul

• G2A Payment Gateway - no
  • Stripe Payment Token Gateway - including current recurring agreements - no tokens aren't supported yet but you can tick don't store on Blesta.
  • Existing PayPal IPN recurring payment profiles - no you can on PayPal and clients can set-up subs.
  • Full TCAdmin support, which includes:
    • Marrying up the product ID with the TCAdmin billing ID (automatically when importing) as WHMCS has a product IT which matches what's in TCAdmin
    • Hostname, Public Password, Private Password, Location, Slots, CPU Priority, Default Port Options
    • SSO between Blesta and TCAdmin - Yes but not sure as I haven't tested TCAdmin as it's confusing.
  • Multicraft Support, which includes:
    • Marrying up the Server ID into the customers Blesta Product ID
    • Full Multicraft support (creation/suspension/termination/jar etc) - Yes but not sure as I haven't tested it see: http://videos.blesta.com/video/97235149
  • Ability to have promotional codes for specific product options, ie.
    • We have server player slots priced, and locations at $0 - we want it so that when a particular location is chosen, it can have a discount in % applied to the overall product price. - No I don't think so yet, Blesta will be revamping this so I suggest you post a comment on our feature request: 
  • Knowledge Base import from WHMCS - No
  • Support Tickets and full data import from WHMCS - Yes
  • Theme integration - No you have to do it manually or pay someone: https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3642-blesta-integration-33x-advanced/

Stripe tokens are supported, just not via stripe.js. Blesta can store a token or the encrypted card, it's your choice. Our Multicraft module is the best.

@ahughes Is everything on your list a deal breaker? The only things that stand out to me are G2A (never heard of it, but possible to implement), and the config option for location producing a discount for the whole product. Does whmcs do that out of the box currently? What I would do is have a location drop down and an additional price associated with non-discounted regions such that your package price is the lowest possible price, and you charge extra for certain locations. This will accomplish the same thing.

On 19/07/2017 at 9:34 AM, ahughes said:

Knowledge Base import from WHMCS

@PaulThis should be implemented in the import or create a helper plugin for it , is not a complicated task .

18 hours ago, Paul said:

and the config option for location producing a discount for the whole product. Does whmcs do that out of the box currently

Yes, From admin side in promotions page

For all upgrade promotion codes, the 'Applies To' field defines the products that the promotion applies to For product upgrades/downgrades, 'Requires' can also be used to restrict the products being upgraded from And for configurable option upgrades/downgrades, you can select the specific options to apply the discount to below If you set a discount value & enable recurring above, then the upgrade promo will also give a recurring discount to the parent product  .

On 7/28/2017 at 6:53 PM, Paul said:

Stripe tokens are supported, just not via stripe.js. Blesta can store a token or the encrypted card, it's your choice. Our Multicraft module is the best.

@ahughes Is everything on your list a deal breaker? The only things that stand out to me are G2A (never heard of it, but possible to implement), and the config option for location producing a discount for the whole product. Does whmcs do that out of the box currently? What I would do is have a location drop down and an additional price associated with non-discounted regions such that your package price is the lowest possible price, and you charge extra for certain locations. This will accomplish the same thing.

Thanks. Currently playing around with Blesta however it's producing a white screen on the installer (mid way through, I've applied the PHP7 fix). I'm booting up another QA web server to test. 

Regarding G2A, they're a payment processor (https://pay.g2a.com/) who are fairly popular for South America and Asia, as they don't charge extortionate fees for those regions, and they accept lots of local payment processors and banks.  WHMCS doesn't allow discounting based on configurable options, you have to hack it into the basket using the .tpl and .php files - not something we like to do. It would be very much appreciated if this was a native option. (Having a base price and +$ for most locations is not especially great from a marketing standpoint). 

NB: Does TCAdmin transfer relatively well from WHMCS to Blesta?

Hey guys, anyone have a guide or article handy on how to import Stripe data to use in Blesta? context: I have active Stripe subscriptions on another recurring billing system and I would like to import their payment data to apply to the replacing Blesta package. I can have the customers sign up all over again, though the idea is to make the process as seamless as possible and only do this as a last resort.

-what data is required for manual Stripe imports?
-which tables would this data be install into?

P.S. I apologize if this is thread jacking - just seemed relevant!

It would be great if we had more examples of how to use the API, I tried figuring out how to import customers & their credit card information, I ended up manually rekeying the information - what a waste of time for something that should have been able to be done via a batch import.