WHMCS Import

Pixelhen

Question

I wonder if anyone could help with my issue.

Tried to import from latest WHMCS but getting this error

decrypted 8 values using WHMCS' custom algorithm
decrypt took: 0.0003 seconds
total time took: 0.3679 seconds
Array
(
    [user_id] => Array
        (
            [exists] => Invalid user ID.
        )

)

it doesn't really tell me where the user_id is.. 

any help would be much appreciated.

8 answers to this question

Their database does not maintain much data integrity, so some required fields are missing. We're working on updates to our importer to ignore those types of entries and complete the import regardless. The updated importer is currently in beta for v4.1, but if you'd like to try a copy send an email to sales[at]blesta.com and reference this thread.

4 hours ago, Tyson said:

Their database does not maintain much data integrity, so some required fields are missing. We're working on updates to our importer to ignore those types of entries and complete the import regardless. The updated importer is currently in beta for v4.1, but if you'd like to try a copy send an email to sales[at]blesta.com and reference this thread.

Sounds like a plan. Ill send an email.

thanks.

Good day Blesta Team

I'm not used to support forums, thus don't know all the etiquette.  Like posting a possible solution on a few topics (My apologies for that mistake :-)  ).  In this case I hope I post this here correctly instead of opening a new title?

I also have the exact problem with result:

decrypted 1954 values using WHMCS' custom algorithm
decrypt took: 0.0649 seconds
total time took: 827.9539 seconds
Array
(
    [user_id] => Array
        (
            [exists] => Invalid user ID.
        )

)

I made sure that my user with which I installed Blesta 4.2.2 is not a user in our WHMCS version 7.4.2.
We do have staff that is also registered as clients, thus with the same email addresses in both.
We also have different clients with contacts that are identical, thus having the same email address.
I noticed in blesta.users that the username field consists of a unique username from the whmcs users, and then unique email addresses as username from the whmcs clients and/or whmcs contacts table.  I assume the error is caused when the second contact whenever the same email address exists is causing the exists Invalid user ID.  That is my guess.

I'd like to get our system compatible or scripts in place to fix for when we have D-Day stopping WHMCS and start using Blesta.

What do you suggest I do? 

Kind regards
Chris

14 hours ago, Chris van der Westhuizen said:

I found that my staff had more that one record with the same name in WHMCS for some reason, although in the WHMCS front end no duplicates shows. I deleted them and tried the import again, and Voila! :-) 

Thanks for the update and glad you figured that out. When there is an issue, most of the time it points back to something weird in the data set. :blesta: 

decrypted 0 values using WHMCS' custom algorithm
decrypt took: 0 seconds
total time took: 1094.5786 seconds
Array
(
    [error] => Array
        (
            [0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:
            [1] => importInvoices: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'subtotal' cannot be null on line 196
            [2] => importTransactions: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 196
            [3] => importPackages: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 196
            [4] => importServices: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [5] => importSupportDepartments: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [6] => importSupportTickets: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [7] => importMisc: There is already an active transaction on line 231
        )

)

whmcs 7.6.1 to blesta 4.4.1