mukesh

dedicated server module

On 7/28/2017 at 2:53 PM, Blesta Addons said:

is a generic module or you want a module for specif servers providers ?

ah like everyone else probably a generic module to basically handle turning switch port on/off during suspension/un-suspension bandwidth billing from input from PDU is basically what is needed for now I am trying to make one myself though the issue with that is until modules can create cron tasks for them self I have to create a "filler" plugin just to create/run the cron tasks instead which is slowing development down.

35 minutes ago, timnboys said:

ah like everyone else probably a generic module to basically handle turning switch port on/off during suspension/un-suspension bandwidth billing from input from PDU is basically what is needed for now I am trying to make one myself though the issue with that is until modules can create cron tasks for them self I have to create a "filler" plugin just to create/run the cron tasks instead which is slowing development down.

A generic module should not be handling action with a concreted Switch, as the Switch is not all a standard, every fabricant has it own API and system, so we can call this Server Module Cisco or something elese ... nowadays there are a lot of software designed to manage a dedicated servers in datacenter, and they have it own API to install/suspend/unsuspend/provision ect ...

12 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

the Universal Dedicated module?

how many universal module blesta has.

i know only one. which i attached in screenshot.

but this not dedicated universal module

universal module.png