Gateway Module

Dinesh

6 hours ago, Dinesh said:

Hello,

I searched on Google and forum and then thought to open a post.

Want to switch from WHMCS to Blesta but i don't find bellow modules for Blesta:

• Perfect Money
  • Payeer
  • Google Analytics
  • Gateway Fees
  • Blockchain v2

Regards

Blesta isn't as nearly as ioncube encrypted as WHMCS is so you don't need module for google analytics and I would recommend you check out piwik instead(both have javascript trackers and can be easily integrated into your installed blesta's client view structure.pdt file.)

I don't know what Blockchain v2 is unless it is related to bitcoin which in that case I suggest checking out coinbase as @Paul has suggested that to me for bitcoin payment processing.

Gateway Fees which I assume basically add the paypal fee's you pay to the client's invoice as a tax is what I have heard before(which in paypal's own terms is against their terms of service) so will not help you with that.

the payeer & perfect money module I don't think one is available yet but you could ask @Paul if he could add that as a feature request

14 hours ago, timnboys said:

Blesta isn't as nearly as ioncube encrypted as WHMCS is so you don't need module for google analytics and I would recommend you check out piwik instead(both have javascript trackers and can be easily integrated into your installed blesta's client view structure.pdt file.)

that is not true, we can make a google analytics plugins that let you see your visitors data from blesta dashboard, i have a minimic work for this,  my seo tools plugins already has the option to add google analytics code tracker . so natively we can have a google analytics data reader from blesta dashboard .

20 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

Yikes mate they are popular: https://www.blockchain.com/about/index.html

Yes, but as far as I know they aren't a payment gateway. They provide hosted wallets, and can be used for direct payments. Personally I suggest not using a hosted wallet, if they get hacked (mtgox anyone?) then you may lose all your coins.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 9:00 AM, Blesta Addons said:

that is not true, we can make a google analytics plugins that let you see your visitors data from blesta dashboard, i have a minimic work for this,  my seo tools plugins already has the option to add google analytics code tracker . so natively we can have a google analytics data reader from blesta dashboard .

I don't use google analytics I use piwik instead? https://piwik.org/