WHMCS to Blest Movement

Dinesh

Question

12 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Dinesh said:

Hello,

I want to move from WHMCS to Blesta but have some question like Blesta Importer does it import everything from WHMCS like:

Client with all details.

Knowledgebase

Products/Groups etc

Regards

Knowledgebase = no not yet sorry.

Products / groups = Yes

Modules = depends on the modules you use?

1 minute ago, Licensecart said:

Knowledgebase = no not yet sorry.

Products / groups = Yes

Modules = depends on the modules you use?

Can you say what it will import from WHMCS currently i am having bellow module:

WHMCS Modules:
Google Analytics
Payment Gateway Fees
Perfect Money
Tawk to
BitCoin (BlockChain)
PayPal
Bank Transfer
Payeer
Virtualizor
NetearthOne

On 8/2/2017 at 1:34 AM, Dinesh said:

During migration i got Invalid user ID. what is that

Screenshot at Aug 02 13-59-43.png

Probably because there was an issue importing a particular client. Email sales at> blesta.com and I'll send you a link to download 4.1.0 beta 1, as well as an updated file for the importer. We've been making a lot of improvements to it lately, one of which was a fix for clients with unusual characters.

Just now, Lucas said:

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue with WHMCS 7.2.3 and Blesta 4.1.0.

Invalid user ID? This should be resolved in 4.1.0 final. Are you certain that it's not one of the beta releases? If you would like, we can take a backup of your whmcs database and perform the export here, and send you the Blesta database that results securely via SFTP. If we run into any errors during the import, we'll correct them, and update the importer if necessary. And, of course, delete everything when we are done.

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Invalid user ID? This should be resolved in 4.1.0 final. Are you certain that it's not one of the beta releases? If you would like, we can take a backup of your whmcs database and perform the export here, and send you the Blesta database that results securely via SFTP. If we run into any errors during the import, we'll correct them, and update the importer if necessary. And, of course, delete everything when we are done.

Definitely sure. I actually reinstalled this morning after the issue with the cached navigation (which I understand now). I would not mind at all, I would like to move away from WHMCS as soon as possible.

Let me know where should I send you the info to.

Thanks!

If you can send the login to an SFTP server you operate that would be great. PM me either the user or pass, and email sales or support at blesta.com the rest of the info so it's split up.

It's the end of the day here now, but we could do this in the morning around 9 or 10am pacific time so if it's available then, great. :)