Blesta traslation for version 4.1 beta

Andrea

How did you do the translation? Under translate.blesta.com? If so, we will update the site for 4.1 once it's officially released. I don't think there is that much that changed, and you would only translate new or changed definitions, *not* the entire thing.

3 minutes ago, Andrea said:

I can provide you the translation into a .zip file if you need it.

We are not able to import it to translate.blesta.com from zip. I would suggest using something like KDIFF to compare your original untranslated language files to the ones in Blesta 4.1 when it is released. This will help you identify which language definitions were changed, and which are new.

2 hours ago, Paul said:

We are not able to import it to translate.blesta.com from zip. I would suggest using something like KDIFF to compare your original untranslated language files to the ones in Blesta 4.1 when it is released. This will help you identify which language definitions were changed, and which are new.

what type of file can translate.blesta.com be imported in? i can create a function to export the languages files with some specification to make it compatible with the schema you can use it in translate.blesta.com .

i also stopped using translate.blesta.com a cause of some difficult and i found translating a local file is more efficient for me .

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

what type of file can translate.blesta.com be imported in? i can create a function to export the languages files with some specification to make it compatible with the schema you can use it in translate.blesta.com .

i also stopped using translate.blesta.com a cause of some difficult and i found translating a local file is more efficient for me .

Only English is imported. The translator exports other languages, and cannot import them. User translations are stored in a database until they are exported, which is when it creates all the required files on the fly and packages them up into a .zip file automatically.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Andrea said:

I can not install [Plugin] Admin Tools (More Options For Staff).

Do you know more info please?

This is the link to download the plugin? https://github.com/Blesta-Addons/Admin_Tools

Do I have to copy the files to the plugin folder?

Thank you,

Andrea

You should upload the directory admin_utils to plugins directory . then install it.