timnboys

The stream or file "\/general-notice-2017-08-03.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: No such file or directory on line 107 in C:\fakepath\vendors\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php 

Printing Stack Trace: 
#0 C:\fakepath\vendors\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\RotatingFileHandler.php(107): Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler->write(Array)
#1 C:\fakepath\vendors\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\Handler\RotatingFileHandler->write(Array)
#2 C:\fakepath\vendors\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(337): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)
#3 C:\fakepath\vendors\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(518): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(250, 'E_NOTICE: Undef...', Array)
#4 C:\fakepath\vendors\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\ErrorHandler.php(158): Monolog\Logger->log(250, 'E_NOTICE: Undef...', Array)
#5 C:\fakepath\app\app_controller.php(0): Monolog\ErrorHandler->handleError(8, 'Undefined offse...', 'C:\\fakepath...', 0, Array)
#6 C:\fakepath\app\app_controller.php(0): AppController->getCompany()
#7 C:\fakepath\plugins\cms\cms_controller.php(16): AppController->preAction()
#8 C:\fakepath\plugins\cms\controllers\main.php(18): CmsController->preAction()
#9 C:\fakepath\vendors\minphp\bridge\src\Lib\Dispatcher.php(134): Main->preAction()
#10 C:\fakepath\index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/')
#11 {main}

^ Paths redacted to fakepath for security.

v4.1.0 beta 1? Make sure the path to the log directory is set under Settings > System > General > Basic Setup: Log directory

It should be above your document root, something like /home/user/logs_blesta/

Did you do an upgrade or fresh install? This path should be set automatically.

5 minutes ago, Paul said:

v4.1.0 beta 1? Make sure the path to the log directory is set under Settings > System > General > Basic Setup: Log directory

It should be above your document root, something like /home/user/logs_blesta/

Did you do an upgrade or fresh install? This path should be set automatically.

this was a fresh install and it is v4.1.0 beta 1

and I cannot even get inside blesta to change that due to the error.

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Do you have error reporting and debugging disabled in ~/config/blesta.php ? If not, try disabling. If it's disabled already, try disabling in your php.ini. If it doesn't output that error to browser, maybe you can get in and set the path.

yep I do have it enabled both error reporting and debugging so I can see these errors.

11 hours ago, timnboys said:

yep I do have it enabled both error reporting and debugging so I can see these errors.

you should disable error reporting in config and in php  to get access to your blesta admin, then you can set the path you want.

from a test server, upgrading from v4 to b4.1 has added the folder successfully.