Auto Account Creation Not Triggering

Andreas

Question

5 answers to this question

I see the logs.  I was clicking on cPanel under name and taking me to the servers (manage cpanel)

i see if you click anywhere else it shows you the logs.

I see the issue, weak pwd

"Sorry, the password you selected cannot be used because it is too weak and would be too easy to crack.  Please select a password with strength rating of 60 or higher."

Another reason to get rid of that option, or make it an option so it can be turned off.  Most users will not choose a strong pwd by default.  I;d rather let blesta have WHM generate the pwd.

I see the logs.  I was clicking on cPanel under name and taking me to the servers (manage cpanel)

i see if you click anywhere else it shows you the logs.

I see the issue, weak pwd

"Sorry, the password you selected cannot be used because it is too weak and would be too easy to crack.  Please select a password with strength rating of 60 or higher."

Another reason to get rid of that option, or make it an option so it can be turned off.  Most users will not choose a strong pwd by default.  I;d rather let blesta have WHM generate the pwd.

That could be why it wasn't setup mate.