Migrating Virtualizor

wmac

Question

Hi all,

I am migrating from WHMCS to Blesta and got stuck in migrating Virtualizor, once we work with this CP in WHMCS, does anybody has anything to share, I can not make the existing customers connect to the VIrtualizor control panel however if I create a new customer the module will provision and customer will have the CP.

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, wmac said:

Hi all,

I am migrating from WHMCS to Blesta and got stuck in migrating Virtualizor, once we work with this CP in WHMCS, does anybody has anything to share, I can not make the existing customers connect to the VIrtualizor control panel however if I create a new customer the module will provision and customer will have the CP.

have you tried to untick "use module" maybe it wont add because they already exist in virtualizor

Just now, Blesta Addons said:

you should mke mapped file for importer . or migrate service from universal module to virtualizor module .

Ok, most of the information was migrating by the Import Manager plugin, what I did was create the packages identical to the Virtualizor ones and when import use the package map to do it, it worked and the control panel tab and option appear at the client and admin area as well, but it did not migrate the VPS ID so can not bring the information from the Virtualizor server next step will test the migration with the ID