WHMCS Migration errors

wmac

9 answers to this question

What version of Blesta are you running, and which version of the importer? 4.1.0 beta 2 has an updated importer for whmcs. The user ID error for people recently has been a result of the use of non-UTF8 characters in whmcs. The importer was updated to convert these to UTF8, and then the client account is properly created. Do you have access to 4.1.0 beta 2? If not, let me know and I can get you a copy via PM.

2 hours ago, Paul said:

What version of Blesta are you running, and which version of the importer? 4.1.0 beta 2 has an updated importer for whmcs. The user ID error for people recently has been a result of the use of non-UTF8 characters in whmcs. The importer was updated to convert these to UTF8, and then the client account is properly created. Do you have access to 4.1.0 beta 2? If not, let me know and I can get you a copy via PM.

Thank you, Paul, as I am putting this in production I am using version 4.0.1, I have the 4.1 beta download already but has not been released for production yet. If it is I will upgrade.

Just now, wmac said:

Thank you, Paul, as I am putting this in production I am using version 4.0.1, I have the 4.1 beta download already but has not been released for production yet. If it is I will upgrade.

I think he means to take the module out of the beta and add it to your in production 4.0.1 as it fixes a lot of errors in the module. 

On 8/30/2017 at 7:11 PM, Lucas said:

I am receiving invalid user ID error doing WHMCS to Blesta on version 4.1 too. Any ideas?

I had the same problem and follow what Paul said and quote "The user ID error for people recently has been a result of the use of non-UTF8 characters in whmcs." so I imported with errors and corrected them manually as my version was 4.0.1

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

Paul imported it manually for me. I wonder what was the issue.

11 hours ago, wmac said:

I had the same problem and follow what Paul said and quote "The user ID error for people recently has been a result of the use of non-UTF8 characters in whmcs." so I imported with errors and corrected them manually as my version was 4.0.1

I ran the import without error, it went smoothly for me, so I'm not sure why you got the error.. unless it was an older version of the importer. The updates we made in 4.1.0 final seem to work pretty well, and I haven't come across an import I've attempted that has failed in that version yet.

33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Maybe because I did a lot of adjustments before actually doing the import? I had pretty much configured all gateways and everything. But I assure you I was using the latest version. :P

That's probably why. The importer is intended to be used with a fresh install of Blesta.