Digital Ocean Module still work?

feezioxiii

Question

7 answers to this question

10 hours ago, feezioxiii said:

Hi,

Can I ask if the module still working? I'm planning to resell from DO but not sure if it works since the last update was nearly a year ago.

If it does work, I will buy Blesta license and use it right away. Some confirmations would be perfect!

DO module is not a great way to resell services.

6 hours ago, Google Me Now said:

I just tried to install this on the latest version of blesta but the module doesn't even show up on the available list.

Any thoughts?

Someone mentioned that they got this to work, I'm assuming it was you? You should be adding the directory name digitaloceanmodule to /components/modules/, which contains the module files. Then, under Settings > Company > Modules > Available, Digital Ocean should appear with an "Install" button.

17 hours ago, Paul said:

Someone mentioned that they got this to work, I'm assuming it was you? You should be adding the directory name digitaloceanmodule to /components/modules/, which contains the module files. Then, under Settings > Company > Modules > Available, Digital Ocean should appear with an "Install" button.

When I downloaded the module and unzipped it had a different file name. After renaming it to digitaloceanmodule, it appeared on blesta.

Thanks for your reply.