Is licensecart a ghost now?!?!

FloXera-Jose

Hi Blesta  community.

Does any one knows where can we find Licensecart member Mike?

There are zillions of people looking for him, and now we just found out we also have some licenses there we both annually that were not renewed.

It's not the first this happens, but after a few support ticket everything was fixed, but now has been days without an answer... and i'm not the only one...  http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1667834

I know he is very active here, so i ask your help to solve this big big mess.

If we got no answer until today evening we are going to open a dispute with Paypal.

He's not paying their bills. Clients with CL, Litespeed, R1 and Softaculous have all their licenses suspended.

Just contacted Softaculous team and they don't care. There is nothing they can do. "You have to solve this with licensecart" they say. The support person told me they have thousands of suspended licenses now from licensecart. Not good news AT All!

Can i ask @Paul about our license with Blesta? Can we move our license directly to Blesta Crew?

17 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

maybe he is in holidays or there are something else preventing him from appear here .

Under ANY situation a thing like this should happen. Ever. 

Even if you are right and Mike is enjoying a few days in the sun drinking margaritas and listening Bob Marley a situation like this is unacceptable no matter the way you look at it.

40 minutes ago, FloXera-Jose said:

Under ANY situation a thing like this should happen. Ever. 

Your are right .

39 minutes ago, FloXera-Jose said:

Mike is enjoying a few days in the sun drinking margaritas and listening Bob Marley.

you think someone in this situation will take care of tickets :D

I spoke to Mike yesterday and it sounded like everything was going to be taken care of today.

@FloXera-Jose If you have an owned license it's paid for and it's not going to become suspended. If it's a monthly license, we aren't able to transfer those. Unless you experience any trouble with your license I would recommend staying put for the moment.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

I spoke to Mike yesterday and it sounded like everything was going to be taken care of today.

@FloXera-Jose

Things don't match.  Sorry, but there is something that is not ok. If you talked with him yesterday that's because he's not dead and still able to communicate. So we have to make this question: why doesn't he answer his clients? Just a quick reply saying: i'm out of the office. Be back soon.  He has stated in his website "we  ♥️ our clients". HOW??? How can someone after this that his happening can believe in this bullshit/crap that he has stated in his website after this mess that is happening???

Look, there is the CEO of CloudLinux looking for him among many others hosting companies, big and small. Clients that have their licenses expired and depends on him to satisfy their customers: He has in his Crisp Chat app more staff that don't answer anything. Facebook? no reply. Twitter, no reply. How??? How can we trust in this guy again? (i'm trying to hesitate to call him scammer, but things is what it is). If until today 23h59 (Lisbon Portugal time) i don't get an answer, i will open a dispute with Paypal. 

Even though we don't use Blesta, we too are anxious about LicenseCart. Michael has not been on the online chat since August 14th.

I had a support request with a high status, last time I checked... 8 days ago, no reply.

Even though our licenses are still active this shouldn't be happening and I'd like recommendations who have R1Soft, KernelCare and CloudLinux licenses.

It's not only Michael that disappeared. It's the ALL team from Licensecart.

Why does the other guys from the chat support doesn't answer? Why does the team doesn't take care of the clients requests? Was this a one man band? 

What is happening is beyond Michael. It's the all Licensecart system that is falling apart. 

We has just renewed our licenses with Softaculous directly. Their opinion in the support about all this was: "Move on. Licensecart is over". We did!

@Paul i didn't open a chargeback dispute from paypal because i am sure he has already enough troubles and i don't want to be +1.

I appreciate all the help, the constant contribute and let's not forget that Michael ALWAYS went the extra mile to help other users here. Even if i think sometimes he's a little bit rude, not polide, he mixes politics opinions with business and that it's not good at all for everyone here. But that's how Michael is and i accept that fact. 

What i can't accept at all is the fact that he disappeared, doesn't say a single word, our licenses are suspended and was the clients that told us: "hey i can't install WP. what is happening?" And after a few support tickets we realize it was OUR problem. Our fault and we were not aware of this. 

That is a break in the trust that a customer has on us, and is a story with a very very sad end between us and Michael.

43 minutes ago, FloXera-Jose said:

@Paul i didn't open a chargeback dispute from paypal because i am sure he has already enough troubles and i don't want to be +1.

I appreciate all the help, the constant contribute and let's not forget that Michael ALWAYS went the extra mile to help other users here. Even if i think sometimes he's a little bit rude, not polide, he mixes politics opinions with business and that it's not good at all for everyone here. But that's how Michael is and i accept that fact. 

What i can't accept at all is the fact that he disappeared, doesn't say a single word, our licenses are suspended and was the clients that told us: "hey i can't install WP. what is happening?" And after a few support tickets we realize it was OUR problem. Our fault and we were not aware of this. 

That is a break in the trust that a customer has on us, and is a story with a very very sad end between us and Michael.

@Paul what do I do about the blesta_cms plugin from michael dance that doesn't work anymore?

I don't think this was supposed to happen with that?

jtGBz3.jpg

maybe since @cyandark wrote it lately maybe he could help solve that?

5 minutes ago, timnboys said:

@Paul what do I do about the blesta_cms plugin from michael dance that doesn't work anymore?

I don't think this was supposed to happen with that?

jtGBz3.jpg

maybe since @cyandark wrote it lately maybe he could help solve that?

I sent a email yesterday to mike, but without response. :(

Sorry, but I can't do nothing about the Blesta CMS plugin, due Licensecart hold all the rights over the plugin and all changes needs his approval, but is strange that not works. 

Just now, cyandark said:

I sent a email yesterday to mike, but without response. :(

Sorry, but I can't do nothing about the Blesta CMS plugin, due Licensecart hold all the rights over the plugin and all changes needs has approval, but is strange that not works. 

darn it back to html pages and plain blesta portal plugin then :(

4 minutes ago, timnboys said:

Mike's Blesta installation is up and running, and BlestaCMS is their own creation.. I don't see any reason there would be license issues with it. Maybe it's unrelated.

7 minutes ago, timnboys said:

Looks like the problem is with the API call to the License Manager, I will check if the problem is with the plugin or if is in the Licensecart Blesta installation.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 1.33.21 PM.png