Is licensecart a ghost now?!?!

FloXera-Jose

9 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

Can you access the older downloads through his portal and then try a test downgrade on a copy of your existing site?

I tried but I don't think it will downgrade because of possible sql/etc changes which make the older versions incompatible and I really don't want to rebuild my site either because of then everything destroyed :(

2 hours ago, timnboys said:

great that is just what I need today :(

I tested the Blesta CMS code and the license verification are working fine.  You have the latest version of the plugin installed? Enable the Error reporting and check if the plugin throw an error.

If you have problems with BlestaCMS, update the plugin to the latest version (1.2.3) and then go to the file /controllers/main.php and find the line:

} elseif (isset(CURRENTLANGUAGE) && (null !== CURRENTLANGUAGE) && $this->CmsPages->langExists(CURRENTLANGUAGE)) {

and replace it with

} elseif (defined('CURRENTLANGUAGE') && $this->CmsPages->langExists(CURRENTLANGUAGE)) {

This will fix the blank page or empty page error (like the @timnboys screenshot).

To me, it has always been clear that it's a one-man show. This is especially shown by writing text to make them look larger than they are, for example: "all of our employees, managers and directors around all our offfices go outside".

Very unfortunate this is. Unfortunately I cannot find many license vendors which sell R1Soft licenses.

3 hours ago, ThirdPlanet said:

To me, it has always been clear that it's a one-man show. This is especially shown by writing text to make them look larger than they are, for example: "all of our employees, managers and directors around all our offfices go outside".

Very unfortunate this is. Unfortunately I cannot find many license vendors which sell R1Soft licenses.

A lot of companies are "one-man shows", there's nothing wrong with that. It's probably not a good idea to pretend there are a lot of people if there isn't, it's a bit dishonest, but I understand why they do. People tend to look down on "one-man shows", and I think in most cases that's unjustified.

15 hours ago, Paul said:

A lot of companies are "one-man shows", there's nothing wrong with that. It's probably not a good idea to pretend there are a lot of people if there isn't, it's a bit dishonest, but I understand why they do. People tend to look down on "one-man shows", and I think in most cases that's unjustified.

I agree with you, I'm a one-man show as well... But acting like it isn't is not a very good idea.

1 hour ago, SiXwishlist said:

I'm not surprised .....  for me it is lesson number 3. That is why we do not buy any modules anymore. Good example:

I think it is enough!

I cant imagine you can use blesta without any third party plugin . We use third party plugins both free and paid, if paid has the option for open source version we opt for it .

Bakkery has released all thier plugin in open source .

@Blesta AddonsHas a good reputation in term of third party addons.

36 minutes ago, activa said:

I cant imagine you can use blesta without any third party plugin . We use third party plugins both free and paid, if paid has the option for open source version we opt for it .

Bakkery has released all thier plugin in open source .

@Blesta AddonsHas a good reputation in term of third party addons.

Of course we have additional (third party) modules. But they are modules created only for us. We finished with firms that arise like mushrooms after the rain for one season

Blesta Addons It is the number one! He did a lot of work completely free. 

Modulesbakery is good example how you can close business without scam anyone and without stoping your own client business to work properly,they transfered ownership and published all work to open source.

Few days one of our clients asked me personaly to help him fix issue with one extension(not blesta but Drupal..but it is same)...and I could fix issue looking in to code since He told me which two files He edit but I tough..well I will just download module and replace 2 files with new one,since He just wanted to revert all changes.But when I visited extension page I find out developer has deleted all files from github because he is building new extension....and than I have spent four hours to fix issue...It doesnt metter he will build new extension..thing is maybe some one is already using old one in production and can't just move everyrhing on new one....insted to just start new project and leave old one as archive He deleted everything,

And now who will dare to buy anything from him?

5 hours ago, SiXwishlist said:

Of course we have additional (third party) modules. But they are modules created only for us. We finished with firms that arise like mushrooms after the rain for one season

Blesta Addons It is the number one! He did a lot of work completely free. 

What type of add-ons did you need to build?

LicenseCart ticket response:

"We experienced a brief coverage issue when a staff member was off for medical reasons which led to a backlog. To prevent this from reoccuring we have added a couple new faces on the LicenseCart team and are actively working through all current requests."

This is not brief. LicenseCart have vanished for 29 days and I don't know about other customers but I'm moving my licenses away soon. This is a huge deal and the most amateurish I have ever experienced.

On 1.09.2017 at 9:06 PM, Lucas said:

What type of add-ons did you need to build?

We have everything we need to run our business

4 hours ago, ThirdPlanet said:

LicenseCart ticket response:

"We experienced a brief coverage issue when a staff member was off for medical reasons which led to a backlog. To prevent this from reoccuring we have added a couple new faces on the LicenseCart team and are actively working through all current requests."

This is not brief. LicenseCart have vanished for 29 days and I don't know about other customers but I'm moving my licenses away soon. This is a huge deal and the most amateurish I have ever experienced.

:blesta:

47 minutes ago, activa said:

If @Licensecartreading this we can negociates the aquire of licensecart brand . We are serios just send me a PM .

what? I don't think that is something you do at this time....it would be better if @Licensecart is no longer handling anymore that the brand go out peacefully instead of someone not known taking over Licensecart and no I wouldn't do that I don't think Michael Dance's time and effort,etc he put into building Licensecart up to is worth risking it on selling it to someone else.

Let's just say this isn't the appropriate time for you to try to "buy" the "corpse" if you know what I mean this is actually very inappropriate to say that without hearing anything from Michael Dance on what is happening as a life event for all we know happened and Michael Dance has not abandoned LicenseCart and is just unable to respond at this time because of that.

I say that on purpose because I know and can tell Licensecart is still alive since I see the license callback logs for my fraudrecord anti fraud module Michael Dance uses and it says it was used just yesterday(9/4/17) and I say this to confirm to everyone Licensecart doesn't seem to be dead at all it seems.   

3 hours ago, Shane O-Mac said:

I do think they are dead, have not like no one from the company has even considered explaining what's going on about suspended licenses from other companies or to say sorry for the lack of responses,

even though they have been reading this post

try reading this I asked on there livechat?

nOJ3pg.jpg

1 hour ago, Paul said:

I'm sure there will be an official announcement soon, but LC isn't going anywhere.

He may not going anyway but LC can survive only if He sell it and leave it....with this he is gone for good in this business...LC is not selling socks...it is providing business critical service where most important thing is trust...only way he can run company after this is to never say anyone He is running that company.I like Michael and I would like to see him back but also I'm in business from '99 and I know people....when they see someone is falling...they push you even more.....only small number are willing to understand and help...but truth is He made huge mistake when cose this aprouch,I think there was better solutions if He take actions earlier..even in first days damage could be repaired...but after more than month without saying a word to people who trust him ....This is not little thing..this is fraudelent behaive...literary ..even there was no intention at first.....it was commited later because there was no actions..and it is happening while we speak.

He accepted orders in same time when people are looking for him all over the internet,just minute ago I order owned litespeed and yearly cloudlinux license..sorry but this is beyond his willing to save things...and seems He is not aware of legal consekvence of not publishing bunkrupcy(even if He don't have legal entity) and accept orders for service that no longer provide(Cloudlinux,litespeed,r1soft...all of these are openly stated that LC is not distributor any more),legaly with every day he is commiting crime...again I just ordered LiteSpeed license and redirected to paypal minute ago while in same time hundrets of his clients screaming over internet for suspended Litespeed,r1soft and CL licenses.Again I like him personaly but this behive is fraudelent..sorry  ....