Is licensecart a ghost now?!?!

FloXera-Jose

19 hours ago, timnboys said:

what? I don't think that is something you do at this time....it would be better if @Licensecart is no longer handling anymore that the brand go out peacefully instead of someone not known taking over Licensecart and no I wouldn't do that I don't think Michael Dance's time and effort,etc he put into building Licensecart up to is worth risking it on selling it to someone else.

Let's just say this isn't the appropriate time for you to try to "buy" the "corpse" if you know what I mean this is actually very inappropriate to say that without hearing anything from Michael Dance on what is happening as a life event for all we know happened and Michael Dance has not abandoned LicenseCart and is just unable to respond at this time because of that.

I say that on purpose because I know and can tell Licensecart is still alive since I see the license callback logs for my fraudrecord anti fraud module Michael Dance uses and it says it was used just yesterday(9/4/17) and I say this to confirm to everyone Licensecart doesn't seem to be dead at all it seems.   

Selling/buying Brand in internet is a matter can happen anywhere and anytime, a lot fo brand has been sold to other even if they are making a lot of success . i know @activa personally and he sponsored some plugins for blesta to be free, he has other brands/website that he care of them. he was negotiating with me so month ago to acquire blesta-addons with their the copyright of all modules/plugins/addons, it was for us a big opportunity but finally i decided to keep it even if i'm not generating a big income from it.

3 hours ago, Paul said:

I'm sure there will be an official announcement soon, but LC isn't going anywhere.

We hope that everything can return as before .

Hi there everyone,

I would like to deeply apologies for the inconvenience I've caused. I don't lie to our customers nor wanted this to happen. I didn't listen to Callum when I started out and I created a black hole with InterWorx (sales dropped minus free licenses) even though I paid for the un-used licenses hoping a few orders would come in, never happened. I somehow mucked up SolusVM where we  were paying out more than we had coming in, and then that went to the debt collectors. So to pay off SolusVM I went and took a full time job.

Callum broke his wrist in a bike accident he's recovering slowly so he couldn't help on the tickets, Matthew has been busy with his university work so hasn't had time either.

Then I ended up working to much and not being able to log into pay the invoices for Cloudlinux, Softaculous which was done when I could after I found out they were suspended.

About the future of Licensecart that will be announced soon. I do again apologies for the inconvenience and understand if you don't trust me, hate me or want to kick my head in. 

Kind regards,
Mike

2 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

Hi there everyone,

I would like to deeply apologies for the inconvenience I've caused. I don't lie to our customers nor wanted this to happen. I didn't listen to Callum when I started out and I created a black hole with InterWorx (sales dropped minus free licenses) even though I paid for the un-used licenses hoping a few orders would come in, never happened. I somehow mucked up SolusVM where we  were paying out more than we had coming in, and then that went to the debt collectors. So to pay off SolusVM I went and took a full time job.

Callum broke his wrist in a bike accident he's recovering slowly so he couldn't help on the tickets, Matthew has been busy with his university work so hasn't had time either.

Then I ended up working to much and not being able to log into pay the invoices for Cloudlinux, Softaculous which was done when I could after I found out they were suspended.

About the future of Licensecart that will be announced soon. I do again apologies for the inconvenience and understand if you don't trust me, hate me or want to kick my head in. 

Kind regards,
Mike

Mike when you release a statement on licensecart's future please let me know since as a precautionary matter since I had no clue how this was going to pan out I disabled your account in my blesta for precautionary measures including suspending all licenses until I heard from you directly. 

4 minutes ago, timnboys said:

Mike when you release a statement on licensecart's future please let me know since as a precautionary matter since I had no clue how this was going to pan out I disabled your account in my blesta for precautionary measures including suspending all licenses until I heard from you directly. 

feel free to cancel the reseller account then Timothy.

2 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

feel free to cancel the reseller account then Timothy.

I don't want to cancel it mike but I wanted to verify what was happening since all of this took me by surprise it would have been helpful if you could have let me & @cyandark know what happened hopefully as we are understanding and would have worked with you and taken away all "license fee's" for you until you got back on your feet so you could "resell" licenses free until you was able to afford them again. 

I tagged cyandark since he didn't hear from you on blesta_cms so was very confused since neither me him or anyone heard from you until now.

Just now, timnboys said:

I don't want to cancel it mike but I wanted to verify what was happening since all of this took me by surprise it would have been helpful if you could have let me & @cyandark know what happened hopefully as we are understanding and would have worked with you and taken away all "license fee's" for you until you got back on your feet so you could "resell" licenses free until you was able to afford them again. 

Doesn't sound like verifying to me. Just cancel the reseller account and you can be worry free.

1 minute ago, timnboys said:

hmm? well I will just unsuspend everything and reactivate the account since mostly I just wanted to hear from you 

No point, feel free to activate the "paid ones" you can cancel the reseller account since you've shown me what you think of me.

Hi Mike,

The best way you could have handled the situation was to simply answer the tickets and tell folks the truth or at least tell your clients that things have gone to shit for the moment so best to look for a license elsewhere. Leaving clients hanging makes them look bad to their clients and damages a brands reputation. I know I certainly could have respected that. Things happen in business and sometimes things go sideways and get out of control with no way out. For me, it wasn't that big of a deal because after the first day of my license being suspended I obviously got one elsewhere in the interim. Either way, I truly hope you get your head above water with this and wish you well in the future. Good luck Mike. :)

I'm not sure how I could tell people or reply to tickets when I go to work do a long shift, come home have tea (dinner) then go to bed, wake up go to work, come home have tea and then go to bed. Oh wait sorry boss you have to wait I have tickets I have to reply to first. Callum and Matthew helped me when I was at work but Callum broke his wrist (right hand) and couldn't reply to them due to being in pain and matthew has been going to Uni full time. But thanks for the luck mate and if I had time I would have done it.

16 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

I'm not sure how I could tell people or reply to tickets when I go to work do a long shift, come home have tea (dinner) then go to bed, wake up go to work, come home have tea and then go to bed. Oh wait sorry boss you have to wait I have tickets I have to reply to first. Callum and Matthew helped me when I was at work but Callum broke his wrist (right hand) and couldn't reply to them due to being in pain and matthew has been going to Uni full time. But thanks for the luck mate and if I had time I would have done it.

Just a suggestion but hopefully you're never in this position again. A notification on your website or a quick post to Facebook to reassure people would have eased a lot of their concerns.

3 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

Kids don't run hosting businesses.

Seems you shouldn't be running a business.  You knew this was going on, you knew you were taking a second job, you knew many things.  You could've emailed your customers.  You could've taken 5 minutes to send an email blast using Blesta's mass email plugin.

You are full of excuses and no solutions.  Take some responsibility and stop making excuses and for goodness sake don't start another "business" until you perhaps take some business management classes.

9 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Seems you shouldn't be running a business.  You knew this was going on, you knew you were taking a second job, you knew many things.  You could've emailed your customers.  You could've taken 5 minutes to send an email blast using Blesta's mass email plugin.

You are full of excuses and no solutions.  Take some responsibility and stop making excuses and for goodness sake don't start another "business" until you perhaps take some business management classes.

Excuses? What excuses I've explained truthfully what happened and how I was resolving it I wasn't expecting to do long hours working, I took responsibility if you didn't read and I paid the bills when I knew that Licensecart had licenses suspended and I'm paying my dues. I take it you aren't human and you don't make mistakes and if you do why are you allowed to recover and learn how to not make them again but I can't? It could have taken others (vendors) 5 minutes to phone / text me instead of posting about me on WHT? Same situations. But because it's me yeah I could have done this, should have done that. Knownhost must be full of roses.

if anyone is having issues with blesta_cms not showing and showing 404 error instead

you might want to try this:

3. You need to then edit the `/config/routes.php`
Find:
```
if (file_exists(PLUGINDIR . "cms"))
	Router::route("^(?!" . $admin_loc . "|api|callback|cron|404|uploads|" . $client_loc . "|install|order|plugin|widget)", "/cms/main/index/$1");
```
Replace with:
```
if (file_exists(PLUGINDIR . "blesta_cms")){
	Router::route("^(?!" . $admin_loc . "|api|callback|cron|404|uploads|" . $client_loc . "|install|order|plugin|widget)", "/blesta_cms/main/index/$1");
}
```

I say the above because I got this part:

but I didn't notice the bolded part editing the file over putty

Router::route("^(?!" . $admin_loc . "|api|callback|cron|404|uploads|" . $client_loc . "|install|order|plugin|widget)", "/cms/main/index/$1");

so once I changed it to this:

Router::route("^(?!" . $admin_loc . "|api|callback|cron|404|uploads|" . $client_loc . "|install|order|plugin|widget)", "/blesta_cms/main/index/$1");

it worked I am hoping I help other people who either missed that since putty wasn't that big to see it or was tired and couldn't notice that until looking at the readme again lol

22 hours ago, timnboys said:

if anyone is having issues with blesta_cms not showing and showing 404 error instead

you might want to try this:

3. You need to then edit the `/config/routes.php`
Find:
```
```
Replace with:
```
if (file_exists(PLUGINDIR . "blesta_cms")){
}
```

I say the above because I got this part:

but I didn't notice the bolded part editing the file over putty

so once I changed it to this:

it worked I am hoping I help other people who either missed that since putty wasn't that big to see it or was tired and couldn't notice that until looking at the readme again lol

You have to uninstall the Portal plugin also when installing BlestaCMS plugin then edit the routes, the instructions are in the ReadMe.txt that comes with the plugin, in 1.2.4 we will look into having the replacement of this line automated.

*update* 1.2.4 WILL automate this task on install and uninstall so this issue will no longer be encountered.

Hello,

Got an e-mail informing me that LicenseCart has been acquired.

E-mail in full to follow:

Hello,

I would like to sincerely apologize to you for any licensing issues you may have experienced in the past couple months and for the delayed ticket responses. I am however pleased to announce LicenseCart has since been acquired, and work has already begun on ensuring such issues no longer arise. One of the more popular requests I've seen is more automation modules ridding of manual license provisioning; this is something we're also working on over the next couple months.

For the most part, there are no planned changes to your account/licenses. This is limited to all Blesta and BlestaCMS licenses which are being transferred to Blesta Store (http://blesta.store/). Blesta Store is independent of Blesta and owned by Michael Dance, the founder of Licensecart. I expect this to be a smooth and timely transition which will not cause disruption. Another email will be sent out to all Blesta license holders shortly with more details. This does not mean Licensecart will not offer Blesta in the future.

I welcome you all to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. I respond to every email and can be reached on alex@licensecart.com (or you can reply to this email)

Thank you, cleardot.gif

Alex Ali

2 hours ago, Shane O-Mac said:

I don't think anyone should trust Michael with blesta.store with how he dealt with license cart

Fair enough thanks have you even spoken to me or even worked with me or just that I made a big cockup and I shouldn't be trusted because I work full time to pay off SolusVM?

Sadly, any licenses I had with license cart a long time ago I got rid of. As i soon found out talking with him on Skype that he is an immature young adult. In fact reading and seeing how he is handling this situation shows it. Clear sign to me was when I had a difference of an opinion with him on a WHT thread and he blocked me off of Skype. I hope whoever emailed me about taking over his company today Mike did not rip off on buying his company.

1 hour ago, Shane O-Mac said:

Michael its more off the way you dealt with it, if you had kept people up to date then I don't think any differently of you but its how it was dealt with.

Yes I have worked with you a while back and I always did think License cart was better without you and the same with your hosting company you had.

it's only been without me now.... so "was better off without you" is incorrect. And I've worked long days and then slept, you try it :) try fitting everything in. I can't change the past but I can improve but yeah think what you want you don't know me nor do I know you, I can't remember talking to a Shane.

1 hour ago, silvatech said:

Sadly, any licenses I had with license cart a long time ago I got rid of. As i soon found out talking with him on Skype that he is an immature young adult. In fact reading and seeing how he is handling this situation shows it. Clear sign to me was when I had a difference of an opinion with him on a WHT thread and he blocked me off of Skype. I hope whoever emailed me about taking over his company today Mike did not rip off on buying his company.

Except we got on well until you contradicted yourself, slagged Blesta off and kept telling me it was temporary until the domains was fixed. I don't talk to liars. If you disliked Blesta as you put on WHT why lie about it. But Paul hope you and you're wife are ok even if you hate me and call me immature....

1 minute ago, BlestaStore said:

Except we got on well until you contradicted yourself, slagged Blesta off and kept telling me it was temporary until the domains was fixed. I don't talk to liars. If you disliked Blesta as you put on WHT why lie about it. But Paul hope you and you're wife are ok even if you hate me and call me immature....

Domains issue I had in Blesta is still their now so I am confused by your comment as that is promised in version 4.2. So my thoughts still remain the same. At the time of that post I no longer like the road Blesta taken instead of fixing what need more priority in my personal opinion.  So no lies simply Blesta did not deliver on what I feel are critical components to a hosting system. I gave it over a year and still never delivered. Your showing your immaturity right their thinking a comment on an software years later  on promise of what I was told by the developer did not pan out to mean someone is a liar? Sadly as much as I like certain components of Blesta it just never delivered.

Thank you for your comments of well being with my family. I don't hate you just feel your immature. In fact I wish you the best and hope the best for you.