Is licensecart a ghost now?!?!

FloXera-Jose

2 hours ago, Shane O-Mac said:

Michael yet again your words show how much you actually other people's views off blesta and if I was Paul j would remove your reseller status based on how you talk to people on here.

Unfortunately, I really have to agree here. Just reading this thread, and some of the others around various forums have really made me start to question my gearing up to switch over to Blesta. I don't like paying for WHMCS especially after the price increases, but when you associate with people like Michael, it's really a big turnoff.

1 hour ago, River said:

Unfortunately, I really have to agree here. Just reading this thread, and some of the others around various forums have really made me start to question my gearing up to switch over to Blesta. I don't like paying for WHMCS especially after the price increases, but when you associate with people like Michael, it's really a big turnoff.

Hi, Just my own opinion, Licensecart is not affiliated with Blesta. I would not let that turn me off, It's a community, some people screw up and some learn from their mistakes and move on. If you wish to join Blesta don't hesitate. :blesta:

• BeZazz locked this topic