Automatically Add To Cart

AutoSnipe

Hi there, as i've found the users cannot add the coupon unless the product is in the cart, and my site links to the actual product details page. is there any way that i can easily automatically add the product to the cart on click of the product link?

You can if you get the link. Eg: My site uses that method, on the first product on the page I have (http://billing.licensecart.com/plugin/order/main/configure/blesta/?pricing_id=57&group_id=7) the pricing id is the monthly price package, they can change it at the cart but if you click it. It will automatically take you to configure it. 

To get the links simply go to order it on the tariff you want and save the link.

Eg: on http://billing.licensecart.com/plugin/order/main/index/blesta click on select on a package you see the long link in the address bar.

what do you mean? i clicked that link and it brings me to configure page.. as mine does, but i need the base package automatically into the cart so clients can just enter the coupon for it. since, if they just have it as a completely standard package, they have to press continue, then go back. and then enter coupon and continue again

if you get what i mean..

what do you mean? i clicked that link and it brings me to configure page.. as mine does, but i need the base package automatically into the cart so clients can just enter the coupon for it. since, if they just have it as a completely standard package, they have to press continue, then go back. and then enter coupon and continue again

if you get what i mean..

But if you give them the direct link like I said they can just enter the coupon in on the right. then it adds it to their cart.

ok didnt notice that it worked because it didnt say anything for the cart..

ummm..

coupons only work when they are set to

Apply when service is added only

(which i believe are once off ones)

and i need it to do

Apply when service is added or renews (recurring?)

which just comes up with this coupon cannot be added

ok didnt notice that it worked because it didnt say anything for the cart..

ummm..

coupons only work when they are set to

Apply when service is added only

(which i believe are once off ones)

and i need it to do

Apply when service is added or renews (recurring?)

which just comes up with this coupon cannot be added

Maybe something is wrong on the coupon side. Like the bullet point you need is the right one "Apply when service is added or renews"