Disable Ajax from Pagination

Blesta Addons

Question

i want to disable the ajax class from herf links in the pagination, but it appear is not taking effect even if, i have added the new class to the pagination parametre but is affecting the class

'navigation' => array(
					// All numeric links
					'numerical' => [
						'link_attributes' => ['class' => 'none']
					]
				)

i want to disable the ajax call from the pagination links (admin side). how to do this ?

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tyson said:

What you have would work to disable AJAX for numerical pagination links, but not the current page, first, last, previous, or next links. I assume you updated the Blesta.pagination_ajax config file values for this?

i have tried all, but nothing work, can you test override the pagination class and links class, i begin to feel is a bug .

I tested updating the Blesta.pagination_ajax config value to remove the ajax class (i.e. changed from 'class' => "ajax" to 'class' => ""), and observed the Invoices widget on a client profile to no longer load via ajax when clicking any of the pagination links. Do you not encounter this behavior? I'm using v4.1.

3 hours ago, Tyson said:

I tested updating the Blesta.pagination_ajax config value to remove the ajax class (i.e. changed from 'class' => "ajax" to 'class' => ""), and observed the Invoices widget on a client profile to no longer load via ajax when clicking any of the pagination links. Do you not encounter this behavior? I'm using v4.1.

i'm using v4.1 too, and i tried to change the pagination attributes but no result, i'm using the pagination in the admin_manage_plugin.php file . can you post your array merge . i think you are testing in the client side .

So you're using it in a plugin? Most plugins make a call to AppController::setPagination($get, $settings, $ajax) to load and set the pagination from the config. The Blesta.pagination_ajax value in the config is used when the third argument, $ajax, is true. This value does not get overridden.

If you want to override the AJAX pagination behavior, don't call AppController::setPagination. Instead, load and set the pagination yourself.

// Load pagination
$this->Pagination = $this->getFromContainer('pagination');

// Set GET params
$this->Pagination->setGet($this->get);

// Your pagination settings merged with your custom pagination settings
$this->Pagination->setSettings(Configure::get('Blesta.pagination'));

// Make Pagination available to the view
$this->view->Pagination = $this->Pagination;

On 29/08/2017 at 5:42 PM, Tyson said:

So you're using it in a plugin? Most plugins make a call to AppController::setPagination($get, $settings, $ajax) to load and set the pagination from the config. The Blesta.pagination_ajax value in the config is used when the third argument, $ajax, is true. This value does not get overridden.

If you want to override the AJAX pagination behavior, don't call AppController::setPagination. Instead, load and set the pagination yourself.

// Load pagination
$this->Pagination = $this->getFromContainer('pagination');

// Set GET params
$this->Pagination->setGet($this->get);

// Your pagination settings merged with your custom pagination settings
$this->Pagination->setSettings(Configure::get('Blesta.pagination'));

// Make Pagination available to the view
$this->view->Pagination = $this->Pagination;

Thanks i will try your solution this weekend.

also i noticed that the $this->renderAjaxWidgetIfAsync() is not working in the admin_manage_plugin . i can see the ajax loading new data as expected, but the loaded data in not inserted in the content div! how we can make it working ?