Afiliates Module for Blesta

FloXera-Jose

Hi Blesters 

We have been using whmcs for many years and since a few months ago we start using blesta and so far we love it and pretend migrate all our customers from whmcs..

One question we have, and is making that we don't make the complete switch is an affiliate plugin.

We have a few affiliates in whmcs that bring us every months quite a few sign up's and we really need something like this.

I was wonder what you use for your affiliate programs?...

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

PS: @Blesta Addons why didn't you develop something like this yet?... I'm sure it is something many people will need and buy.

56 minutes ago, domaingood said:

Hello

We are still waiting for that https://requests.blesta.com/topic/built-in-affiliate-program you may vote here...
They don't have set to planned to do.

I have marked it as planned. Also, CORE-1091. Domain manager is a higher priority, but this one is getting up there also.

6 hours ago, FloXera-Jose said:

Hi Blesters 

We have been using whmcs for many years and since a few months ago we start using blesta and so far we love it and pretend migrate all our customers from whmcs..

One question we have, and is making that we don't make the complete switch is an affiliate plugin.

We have a few affiliates in whmcs that bring us every months quite a few sign up's and we really need something like this.

I was wonder what you use for your affiliate programs?...

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

PS: @Blesta Addons why didn't you develop something like this yet?... I'm sure it is something many people will need and buy.

You may also want to look into this: https://www.idevdirect.com/cart-integration/blesta.php

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to Blesta affiliate system. Unfortunately we do not yet make enough money to consider iDevAffiliate worth the cost, but we do definitely work with 2 - 3 providers who refer most of our local clients and would be great to offer them a fully automatic platform. I am actually trying to negotiate this right now and with WHMCS we did have it integrated already.

Hopefully this comes sooner than later.

we already begin the work in affiliate system, but we have stopped the work to some obstacle related to the order plugin, not sur if @Paul can help in this and make some basic change to the order plugin to make it read the affiliate_id and and add a field for it , this will speedup the work and make us release the plugin soon .

but anyway, we have found another alternative without touching any core files, but it need more time and staff to complete .

19 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

we already begin the work in affiliate system, but we have stopped the work to some obstacle related to the order plugin, not sur if @Paul can help in this and make some basic change to the order plugin to make it read the affiliate_id and and add a field for it , this will speedup the work and make us release the plugin soon .

but anyway, we have found another alternative without touching any core files, but it need more time and staff to complete .

I guess you don't need to make an affiliate module anymore since Blesta has marked it "Planned".

15 hours ago, Lampard said:

I guess you don't need to make an affiliate module anymore since Blesta has marked it "Planned".

You are right, but some modules/plugins we do it because we use it or we get others that sponsor it and allow us to make it available for the community . like "clean unpaid order" and "late fee" and "knowledge base" in the past .

13 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

You are right, but some modules/plugins we do it because we use it or we get others that sponsor it and allow us to make it available for the community . like "clean unpaid order" and "late fee" and "knowledge base" in the past .

Yes, that is good too. But you know when there are two plugins, only one will be mostly used. And of course Blesta's official plugin will have more priority so your plugin may go unused which is not good because you will put your hard work. It would be better to have another module instead of having one same. Thats just my opinion.

@lampard make no mistake. Blesta without the plugins that people like @Blesta Addons and cyandark is putting constantly in the market had much much less value as a piece of software management for hosting companies.We cant say thanks enough for the amount of energy, money and inspiration that these guys put in their modules and plugins that they create for we, the Blesta users and many of them for free, or with donation. Honestly i can't imagine working on a daily basis without the cPanel extended Module from @cyandark or the modules and plugins from Blesta Add ons and that they put constantly outside.