Interworx not showing available packages

kaptk2

Question

I added the Interworx module to my install and everything appears to be working, no errors were given when adding the module. I'm attaching the output from adding the module.

When I try to use that module inside of a package I do not get an option to choose what package to use. See the attached screenshot to see what I mean. I have verified that I have packages available to choose from. I have also verified that php-soap and libxml are installed. I have tried both secured and and unsecured, with no difference. One thing that I noticed is I used to have an option to specify if it was a reseller account or a user account, that is no longer there. Any ideas on what is going on and how I can fix it?

BlestaInterworkxLog.txt

InterworkxNoPackages.png

2 answers to this question

What version of Blesta are you using? There was a bug in, I believe, 4.0.0 that prevented that from loading if the servers were not in a server group. Even if you're not running 4.0.0, if your Interworx server is not in a group I would suggest adding it to a group and see if selecting the group will cause the Interworx Packages to load.

If you are running 4.0.0, I'd suggest upgrading to 4.0.1 at minimum (4.1.0 preferably).

22 hours ago, Paul said:

What version of Blesta are you using? There was a bug in, I believe, 4.0.0 that prevented that from loading if the servers were not in a server group. Even if you're not running 4.0.0, if your Interworx server is not in a group I would suggest adding it to a group and see if selecting the group will cause the Interworx Packages to load.

If you are running 4.0.0, I'd suggest upgrading to 4.0.1 at minimum (4.1.0 preferably).

Upgrading the 4.1.0 fixed the issue.