Existing Domain & cpanel account add to client service

Ziaur Rashid

Question

Hi,

My client has bought from me some domain (logicboxes/resellerclub) & cpanel account before I installed blesta. Now I want to add/assign these services to client in blesta. While I tried to add service, blesta showing error as these domain/cpanel account already exist (not in blesta). Is there any way to import or add these service manually under client account?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Nextop Host said:

Hi,

My client has bought from me some domain (logicboxes/resellerclub) & cpanel account before I installed blesta. Now I want to add/assign these services to client in blesta. While I tried to add service, blesta showing error as these domain/cpanel account already exist (not in blesta). Is there any way to import or add these service manually under client account?

When you add the services manually try unticking the "use module" option.

4 hours ago, Nelsa said:

Yes go click on "manage" option and than under "actions" there is option change renew date

Sorry, there is no 'renew date' option found under action. I have manually added the service, hence I did not create any invoice. Is there need to create invoice for changing service renew date?

Screenshot_2017-09-07-22-34-33.jpg

Those are account actions.  Nelsa was referring to the service actions on the service edit page.  On the list of services there is link labeled 'manage' for each row.  Click the one corresponding to the service you want to edit.  On that page there is a section with the heading 'actions'.  Under that heading there is a drop down and one of the options is 'Change Renew Date'.ChangeServiceRenewDateExample.thumb.png.30786159cbe992dfffa7d40e049fc389.png 

uri: admin/clients/editservice/[client_id]/[service_id]/