Password Reset - Blank Screen?

HostingforPixels

Question

Hi everyone,

I have a new Blesta server set-up and overall working great. Client and Admin working and creating hosting subscriptions on my Plesk Onyx server. Note that Blesta is not installed on a Plesk server. I received the Billing email ok. I have also changed the theme from Bootstrap to MyVPS which works fine with just some minor CSS issues.

I have been going through the entire set-up and testing everything. Logging in for both Admin and Client work fine, but if I click 'Reset Password' and then enter a valid username/email and then click the final 'Password Reset' button I get a blank screen and no email. If I enter an invalid username I get the green email sent if valid username.

I have changed the client config and tried email as username as well as a set username but the same thing happens. It happens on both Client and Admin resets. Only just started investigating so I haven't checked all logs etc yet. Just wondered if anyone has seen this issue?

Thanks.

Gary

4 answers to this question

Hi Michael, sorry for the delay replying. The last couple of weeks have been a bit crazy! I rebuilt my Blesta server using a standard LAMP installation and everything now works as intended. I had used EasyEngine to create the basic server set-up, which is python based tool intended for creating WordPress installs, which can also be used to create a basic server using NGINX. Obviously, something in the set-up wasn't right, so I went back to good old Apache! 

Hi Michael, sorry I meant to mention in my post that I had reverted back to the Bootstrap theme and exactly the same issue occurs!

I'm on Site today so can't try anything until later. To be honest I think it's a server issue. I used an Easyengine plain site install to get the server up and running and I'm considering going for a straight LAMP setup - this is just a development server!

just wanted to highlight it to save time, if anyone else had seen it.

Thanks for the comment though.

Gary