Stripe not showing up on invoices

Ian_Dot-Tech LLC

Question

Hello,

I am new to Blesta, currently in the process of moving some of our brands to this billing platform. I am currently having an issue with Blesta invoices showing Stripe.

Upon a client checking out, they are only shown the option to checkout with PayPal. Stripe is not shown anywhere on the invoice/checkout page. I logged in and ensured it was setup properly and that we have credit cards enabled.

I am unsure how to resolve this issue, any advice is appreciated.

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Ian_Dot-Tech LLC said:

Hello,

I am new to Blesta, currently in the process of moving some of our brands to this billing platform. I am currently having an issue with Blesta invoices showing Stripe.

Upon a client checking out, they are only shown the option to checkout with PayPal. Stripe is not shown anywhere on the invoice/checkout page. I logged in and ensured it was setup properly and that we have credit cards enabled.

I am unsure how to resolve this issue, any advice is appreciated.

It should be shown as 'Credit Card' when your client is in the process of submitting payment and Stripe isn't mentioned anywhere. Once the payment is submitted, the invoice will show 'other' and I believe it is because Stripe is treated as a 'Non Merchant' Gateway if you're not storing credit cards locally. It's been almost 2 years since we used this extension so things may have changed a bit since then.

47 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

It should be shown as 'Credit Card' when your client is in the process of submitting payment and Stripe isn't mentioned anywhere. Once the payment is submitted, the invoice will show 'other' and I believe it is because Stripe is treated as a 'Non Merchant' Gateway if you're not storing credit cards locally. It's been almost 2 years since we used this extension so things may have changed a bit since then.

This is all that is shown at the checkout screen: https://gyazo.com/cf748ef091736754336009d1eb3aab7c

4 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

you have installed the marchent or the non marchent module ?

Yes it has been installed, and setup.

3 hours ago, Nelsa said:

If you didn't  select proper currency in stripe module it will not show up...also for every order form you have to select gateways you want to use with that order form,so foe example if invoice is in EUR and EUR is not enabled in stripe module than it will not show up for any invoice in EUR....

USD is selected for both PayPal and Stripe, I will check the order form out, it may not be selected.

3 hours ago, Nelsa said:

If you didn't  select proper currency in stripe module it will not show up...also for every order form you have to select gateways you want to use with that order form,so foe example if invoice is in EUR and EUR is not enabled in stripe module than it will not show up for any invoice in EUR....

Hey thanks, based on your reply I was able to fix my issue. I didn't recall each order forum you could select the payment gateway.