Migrate Blesta to Blesta

Laflecha

Question

I'm trying to import clients with their services from an old account with blesta with importer manager and I do not find the path inc / config.php in search of the code AESKEY I need a help to be able to import the clients to my new company. (Note: My new account has registered active customers)
If someone knows some method that I can use to migrate customers from the old account to the new please explain me.

I try to import the clients and all their active services from company A to company B. company A has version 3.6.1 and company B has version 4.1.1

easkey.png

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Laflecha said:

That folder does not exist inc / config.php in version 3.6

it should be in your 2.5 config, 3.6 uses a different cipher, the data your entering here should be from where your migrating from. it connects to database and pulls info including credit/etc which is why the AESKEY from the install is required otherwise it would fail to transfer/read the data

5 hours ago, Laflecha said:

Exactly I will need @Paul 's help in order to migrate clients and their services

@gosuhostThat I already knew read several times the tutorial I need a solution to be able to do the migration, if you can already migrate from WHMCS to blesta because you can not from blesta to blesta in versions 3+ - 4+

What version of blesta you try to migrate...that is importer from 2.5 ....from 3+ to 4+ you don't need importer...or I'm missing something

Blesta doesn't have a Blesta 3.x+ to 3.x+ only a 2.5 to 3.0+. If you want to migrate another installation to your current one you would need to either use a CSV importer or hire someone to make you your own importer. It's quiet hard to do from what I know unless you are importing to a company B.

If you are moving your installation to another server just copy the files and DB and move them over.

4 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

as i know the CSV importer only support clients .

Correct, and you could try this custom report (I just edited one Jono sent for me to import from packages which didn't work nice with addon companies):

Query:

SELECT `contacts`.`first_name`, `contacts`.`last_name`, `contacts`.`company`, `contacts`.`title`, `contacts`.`address1`, `contacts`.`address2`, `contacts`.`city`, `contacts`.`country`, `contacts`.`state`, `contacts`.`zip`, `contacts`.`email`, `users`.`username`
FROM `clients`
INNER JOIN `users` ON `users`.`id` = `clients`.`user_id`
INNER JOIN `contacts` ON `contacts`.`client_id` = `clients`.`id` AND `contacts`.`contact_type` = 'primary';

One Jono sent me:

Query:

SELECT `contacts`.`first_name`, `contacts`.`last_name`, `contacts`.`company`, `contacts`.`title`, `contacts`.`address1`, `contacts`.`address2`, `contacts`.`city`, `contacts`.`country`, `contacts`.`state`, `contacts`.`zip`, `contacts`.`email`, `users`.`username`
FROM `packages`
INNER JOIN `package_pricing` ON `package_pricing`.`package_id` = `packages`.`id`
INNER JOIN `services` ON `services`.`pricing_id` = `package_pricing`.`id` AND `services`.`status` = 'active' 
INNER JOIN `clients` ON `clients`.`id` = `services`.`client_id`
INNER JOIN `users` ON `users`.`id` = `clients`.`user_id`
INNER JOIN `contacts` ON `contacts`.`client_id` = `clients`.`id` AND `contacts`.`contact_type` = 'primary'
WHERE `packages`.`id` IN (:package_ids)
GROUP BY `clients`.`id`;

Fields

Label: Package Ids
Name: package_ids
Type: Text
Required: Yes

When generating the report, enter package ids as a comma separated list (e.g. 23,24,81).