Escape tax for Business Clients

whitewolf

Question

Dear Support,

I have one question 

According to http://europa.eu/youreurope/business/vat-customs/cross-border/index_en.htm

"Selling to businesses
If you sell goods to another business and these goods are sent to another EU country, you do not charge VAT - if the customer has a valid VAT number."

How to escape tax for Business Customer which has a VAT filled in his profile  (like on screenshot 1)

2017-10-01_225730.png.a76b8923fbd3d2c0a0031807bd160a84.png

But when adding tax there is no option to select if customer has VAT filled in his profile (like on screenshot 2) so how to manipulate it ?

2017-10-01_225844.thumb.png.ec8b480527c6103dc851f9610dc37ebe.png

Is there is other option of solution 

Regards

3 answers to this question

not yet implemented in blesta, even if we can't do it as a plugin . it need blesta team intervention to make blesta fully European LAW, like proforma, numbers, prevent invoice from being edited if the client has changed his profile info, VAT numbers, credit notes, ... ect .

Hello 

I see but like temporary solution if we just add this option like on screenshot 2 for example 

add this rule if vat is present in profile we can manipulate tax added for business clients 

This can be huge advantage of blesta until eu law fully implemented in it I may help 

(we can implement it without vat validation via vies db yet let's say admin have to check it by themself) 

What do you think shell we try ?

Regards