blank page in add service creation

Blesta Addons

Question

from admin side, when we add new service, sometimes we get a blank page, whatever the module used (cpanel, logicboxes, ... ect) , after i have looked at the logs i find the fallowing info from notice, info, alert log files

Fatal Error (E_ERROR): Call to a member function add() on null {"code":1,"message":"Call to a member

Created Service {"parent_service_id":null,"package_group_id":"2","pricing_id":"1","module_row_id":"3","qty":1,"client_id":"2079","status":"active","coupon_id":null,"date_added":"2017-10-05 09:59:10","date_renews":"2018-10-05

E_USER_DEPRECATED: The Swift_Transport_MailTransport class is deprecated since version 5.4.5 and will be removed in 6.0. Use the Sendmail or SMTP transport instead. {"code":16384,"message":"The Swift_Transport_MailTransport class is deprecated since version 5.4.5 and will be removed in 6.0. Use the Sendmail or SMTP transport

the service is will added and the welcome email has been sent, the invoice line was well added, but the invoice total didn't count it .

this happen only after upgrade to v 4.1.1 .

3 answers to this question

I took a quick look through the service creation process and it looks like if you create a service and append it to an existing invoice then you receive a fatal error.   I created a task to resolve that issue CORE-2480, which was introduced by CORE-2167.

If this is the issue you are having, just add this code to the beginning of Invoices::appendServices() and you should be good:

if (!isset($this->ServiceInvoices)) {
            Loader::loadModels($this, ['ServiceInvoices']);
        }

22 hours ago, Jono said:

I took a quick look through the service creation process and it looks like if you create a service and append it to an existing invoice then you receive a fatal error.   I created a task to resolve that issue CORE-2480, which was introduced by CORE-2167.

If this is the issue you are having, just add this code to the beginning of Invoices::appendServices() and you should be good:

if (!isset($this->ServiceInvoices)) {
            Loader::loadModels($this, ['ServiceInvoices']);
        }

i will apply the patch, after we have enabled the error reporting we found the fallowing error, and it appear your patch will resolve it .

Undefined property: Invoices::$ServiceInvoices on line 1116 in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/app/models/invoices.php